Snippet 6

In which Sasuke confronts his son-in-law. (Continuation of Snippet 1)

-ꕤ-

"Boruto."

"M-mr. Sasuke?"

Boruto gulped, he knew where this was going.

"It appears so my son gave me the confirmation." He slowly went up to his former student's desk.

"You were a good student. But not as my son-in-law."

Boruto said nothing, then he heard Sasuke shuffling something and dropped it infront of him.

"What's this?" The blonde asked.

"Divorce papers."

"What?!" Dread filled in as he scans the paper to see any signs of joke. He was stupid to believe that it was, then something caught his eye.

Smooth, cursive writing. One that he's familiar with over the years.

"Sarada already signed it?" He asked, but not to the male infront of him, it's more for himself.

"Why are you surprised? Do you think my daughter would stay with a husband who committed adultery?"

"I- i'm not gonna sign thi-" a bandaged arm slammed the desk.

"You will, both side of the families already agreed."

"Even dad?!" Now this, is what Boruto did not expect.

"I'm his son!" Anger boiled inside him, but was soon dissipated as he hears the Uchiha's response.

"But he didn't raise you like this. Now sign it."

They stood for awhile. Sasuke's patience grows thinner every second, but dared not to burn this blonde ass alive.

He would've if he could.

Defeated, Boruto reached for a pen and signed.

Sasuke quickly snatched the papers away as soon as Boruto was done and went straight to the door.

"You don't deserve my daughter. You never did."

And the door was slammed shut.