Snippet 4

Sachirou begs.

-ꕤ-

"One more time."

"Sachirou, please. I'm tired."

"Just 5 more minutes." His shaky fingers clutched at Sasuke's sleeve, hindering him from leaving his son's room.

"One more, then i'll stop for a week."

Sachirou knows he's being selfish right now, but he couldn't stop it, even if he tires his father, he wants to see one more time.

With a tired sigh, Sasuke relented, and kneeled down to level Sachirou's bed.

"Fine."

And so Sachirou finds himself staring at his father's star-shaped sharingan.

...

His surroundings blurred, creating a new scenery. He saw it. He saw her.

There infront of him, was his mother, pregnant, to him. Dad and Sarada nee-san were each on her side, face filled with contentment.

"So it's a boy!" His mother chirped.

'Her voice sounds like spring.'

"Who's gonna name him?" Sarada nee-san asked. Her hair was shorter as a kid, he noticed.

His mother turned her head and stared at Dad, as if telling him something.

But what Sachirou didn't expect is his father's flustered face. She giggled and rubbed her hand on her stomach.

"I think I'll be naming your brother this time."

"You mean to say papa named me?" That was a surprise for both her, and Sachirou.

Sarada made a face. "No wonder I was named after a food that has his favorite fruit." This resulted to their mother cackling, leaving an embarrassed father.

"Think what you want dear," as she leaned on her husband's shoulder. "But there's more to your name."

"Then tell me." But what Sarada received was a poke in the forehead from her father.

"Next time."

For a short moment, the two dark-haired Uchihas silently listened to the woman's voice, humming and mumbling names. She released a gasp.

"Sachirou."

They stared at the Uchiha matriarch, but she only gave them a warm smile.

"His name will be Sachirou."

And everything disappeared. The young pinkette took a moment to scan his surroundings before coming to the conclusion that he's back to reality.

A reality without her.

Sasuke said nothing, waiting for a response.

"She's so beautiful." Sachirou sobbed.

-ꕤ-

I'd be lying if I said I didn't cry