Part 1

Thank you for the sweets ma'am, that was really kind of you.

Why thank me y/n a girl like you deserve it, your always helping me.

It's my duty to takecare my elders isnt it?

Your a sweet girl y/n your mate will be lucky.

I would be too, I'm sure he is someone really nice.

Yeah ofcourse he is, the moon goddess would bless you with a really nice partner.

Thank you, now I'll take my leave.

Yes you can go, comeback whenever you want child.

I will.

With that y/n left the small little shop.

Why do you always have long conversations with everyone? It's so boring.

Yoongi that's rude, I'm sorry for keeping you waiting but I cant be rude to people specially someone so nice.

Yeah yeah whatever always being this kind isnt good y/n.

Kindness can never cause harm yoongi.

If you say so.

They kept walking until their paths crossed with kim Namjoon who was accompanied by his bestfriend.

A small blush creept thru both of their cheeks. Y/n doesnt knows who her mate is but something tingles in her heart everytime she sees Kim Namjoon.

Meanwhile Namjoon cant help the blush get intense red. He knows y/n is his mate and he also knows y/n doesnt knows it yet.

Namjoon is already an matured alpha. He immediately knew who his mate was due to the euphoric scent his mate has. Y/n's scent has always been really sweet but since he is her mate the scent is alot stronger.

Hard to believe but both of them have never really had a conversation. They both know eachother since childhood but things never went ahead from and hi and bye.

Namjoon is really shy to approach his mate. He is also very scared about even trying to look at his mate. Everytime he does the wolf in him goes crazy. Namjoon is a really dominant and strong alpha but a very respectful man. He is very caring about everyone near him.

Namjoon knows its soon gonna be y/n's 18th birthday. He is scared about her reaction when she realizes that her mate is namjoon. Y/n is beautiful extremely her aura makes people go self conscious sometimes.

Kim namjoons only bestfriend seokjin knows about y/n being namjoons mate.

Namjoon cant be happier to have her as a mate. Y/n's loved by all, a really polite girl and kindhearted something namjoon always wanted.

He Hope's they love eachother to the end and is really thankful to the moon goddess for giving him such a mate.

The day y/n turns eighteen and she will find out who her mate is and that day is really soon.

Namjoon you got hypnotized by her or something?

How can't I jin hyung have you seen her she is a goddess and also my mate.

It's true namjoon-ah y/n is a really nice girl.

I hope she would be happy when she finds out we are mates.

She will be. Haven't you seen her blush everytime we cross ways?

What no! She doesnt like me hyung.

Whatever you say big guy.

You've seen how she spoke with the monster so care free?

His name is yoongi, Jin hyung stop calling him a monster.

He never talks to anyone but I've always seen him around her, and everytime he is around her his scent is threatening but also very protective.

He takes her as a sister hyung its obvious his scent would change when he sees an alpha near her. You know how every alpha in the village looks at her. It makes me angry every damn time.

While they were walking an old lady passed by them. Her clothes not so clean, her face wrinkled she had a stick  supporting her to walk.

The moon goddess plays another game, she's so cruel.

Said the lady looking namjoon straight in the eyes. Her words seemed very confusing but yet felt true.

Why would she call the moon goddess cruel? The moon goddess has always been nice to everyone.

While thinking about what she said she already disappeared in the forest.

That was very old...

Yeah it was hyung.

I didnt catch her scent, she is not a wolf but neither was she a human.

Odd isnt it?

Hmm

Dont think about it too much namjoon-ah, she is just an old insane lady. How could she say the moon goddess was cruel.

Yeah let's just forget it.