Part12

Warning mention of rape.

Y/n's pov:

No escape now I thought to myself. Noones gonna save me now. My mind is only at namjoon he must be worried and I'm angry at myself to fall for what that granny said.

What taehyung said keeps running in my mind. He seems to keep the a straight face all the time but I can see he is thinking about something.

We are almost there queen, he said.

I roll my eyes in disgust I'm never being that man's queen. I have a mate. No one can take namjoons place in my life.

This is not the palace this maybe where the king has taken shelter to find me. The palace will take a day to reach if we go by horses.

When the cart stops I go down myself, the alpha soldiers look at me some with lust and some with pity. I see omegas look at me with envy and some just angry.

I sigh it's not gonna be easy here.

Namjoon I'm sorry I'm causing you pain. I see the king finally out and behind him I see a sad jungkook.

Everyone leave this instant this instant and prepare to leave for the palace, the king ordered.

The only people in the room were me the king, taehyung, jungkook and some other servants.

My queen is finally here, he said.

I'm not your queen leave me!! I said.

You smell so sweet even when your angry, he said trying to come close.

Now I wish I had covered my scent. I never did that because ever since my puberty or you can say when I find out who my mate was, I was always with My mate namjoon or yoongi and jin. When these three were around no one dare look at me.

Royal alphas have no shame due to their position and status they speak however they want to an omega. If my mate was here he wouldn't have hesitated to kill the man who said he likes my scent.

Stay away from me! I screamed.

Come on no one's hearing you rightnow, he said.

Jungkook was looking at me with pity in his eyes.

You should have died that very day, I said.

Eh come on now that I've seen you I don't think I'm dying yet, your gonna be my mate, the king said.

I have my mate and it's not you!! I said.

I don't see a mating mark on you nor do I see just a bite mark, he said.

Yes namjoon didn't mark me nor was he planning because we both needed time and nor was I ready for sex at all.

We are fated mates me and namjoon are paired by the moon goddess herself!

Moongoddess?? Do I look like I care! Fated or not doesn't take me time to have you in my bed! He said.

Your just another coward, aren't you? You think you can touch me I'll make sure I kill you before that!  I said.