Part 6

Yoongi oppa?

I said don't touch her!

Yoongi oppa no dont pick up a fight against them, they are the kings guards.

Huh?! So what you want me to give you to them just like that?!!? Never! They dont get to lay hands on my younger sister!

She was crying, she couldnt figure out what to do, she wanted to save her family but she loves namjoon too. She cant just let go of the man she loves.

Y/n-ah run away with namjoon I'll handle the guards.

Huh?

I SAID RUN AWAY WITH NAMJOON!! NOW!!

but-

CHOI Y/N DO IT FOR MY SAKE!! NOW GO RUN!!

ILL COME FIND YOU BOTH Y/N BUT FOR NOW RUN!

All she could do was run away form the back door. She turned around to see yoongi in his wolf form almost killing the guards.

The guards were scared would be an understatement because the wolf infront of them looked deadly as if he doesnt has control over himself, as if he just wants to kill.

Meanwhile y/n run away to namjoons house, he was quite shocked when he saw his mate, tears in her eyes, she was exhausted but she was even more scared.

Y/n-ah! What happened!?! Why are you crying and why did you came all running?!! Answer me!

N-namjoon w-we need to runaway now!

Runaway? Why? What's happening?! Why are you so scared,!?

Take some important stuff and let's leave now!!

What is going on y/n!!?

THE KING WANTS TO MARRY ME!! THATS HAPPENING!! HE HAS SENT GUARDS TO TAKE ME AT THE PALACE!!

WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE NAMJOON!! NOW!!

He was in shock, but he knew his mate was really serious about it. He just nodded and toke some important things.

Where are we gonna go?

I have no idea y/n for now we should go as far away as possible.

Namjoon-ah!!

Seokjin hyung? What are you doing here?!

I was near y/n's place I heard it all, I'm coming with you, you need someone!!, said seokjin.

What!?! Hyung no your risking your life-

No namjoon-ah I'm saving my life!!  By staying here they are probably gonna put all of us in jail, and also I cant leave you alone!
I have two horses get on them! Let's go away!!

Okay hyung..

Moon goddess please protect us all, y/n prayed.

Please keep namjoon safe...

Please keep yoongi oppa safe...

Moon goddess please hear my prayers.

The started riding on the horse, Jin on one and namjoon and y/n on the other. While yoongi was still fighting the guards.