Part 4

It's been a month. They're relationship has started. Both of them seem to be already alot in love.

Their relationship is going on really slow terms. They kiss but are really shy to show affection.

They almost spent all the time together expect when namjoon has to work. She is proud that her alpha is a hard worker and he is doing this for the people. 

Just like everyday she decided to pay a visit to the forest. The atmosphere in the forest is really calming.

Recently alphas and betas keep trying to harm y/n. The reason is she is not marked by her mate. Yes she does want to get marked but just not yet.

When an omega isnt marked by their respective mate, people often think that their mate doesnt want them so they try to get physical.

She is strong to takecare of herself though. Till now alphas have tried to make a move even in front of namjoon but she always rejected them. Namjoon didnt know that she can be that strong for an omega to speak up at alphas.

The forest is quite but still their are small noises of the animals and birds. Just when she was about to go further she smelled a human scent.

When she looked up it was a guy with a bow and arrow but it wasnt pointing at her. It was pointing at an alpha. The alpha looked like a royal person.

As an omega she would be scared but her instincts were to save the alpha. She quickly ran over and tackled the alpha down so the aim was missed.

The people surrounding the royal alpha immediately started looking for the archer who aimed on the royal.

She was quite hurt on the elbows since tackling with some much force and engery ended up being hitting the stone as they feel down.

She looked up at the alpha.

Sorry I didnt mean to but I had too save your life sir.

She didnt wanted to address him as an alpha, well usually she would but after finding her mate she really hasn't called anyone "alpha" but only her mate.

What a goddess, he mumbled but she couldnt hear.

It's okay omega I'm not angry, instead im thankful of you for saving my life, he said.

Not a huge thing sir I would have done it for anyone and I'm sure you would have done it for anyone too, she said with an innocent smile.

Only if she knew that the person infront of her doesnt save lives instead he destroys them.

I didnt quite catch the name of my life savior, he said.

Choi y/n..

A beautiful name for a beauty, he said.

She didnt except a royal person to be complimenting a village girl life her but she was glad for the kindness.

Im king haru, he said with a smirk.

She immediately bowed down on her knees. She may have not seen the king but did know the name.

Stand up y/n.

She stood up not meeting the eyes with the king.

I'm sorry sir but I gotta go my parents must be worrying about me, she said.

She ran away not even hearing a response.

Such a beautiful omega, luna didnt give me a pretty mate but I'll get myself a pretty mate.

Guards find information about her and also tell her family king haru demands to marry her.

Yes your highness.

She just saved an evil she doesnt even know about it. The men around the king were disappointed that the king was still alive, there were numerous bad things the king has done but the public doesnt know it.

All of them think their king is a god. Its not true. He killed his own mate his own people.

The king wanted to marry her not just coz of the immense beauty but she seemed a very loyal omega her scent didnt have any impurities which is very rare.

If he marrys her not only he gets lust but also he gets loyalty. The king has pretty much convinced himself that he is in love with her.

Choi y/n the weddings soon be prepared for the humble king, he said and laughed.