Part 2

Hmm it feels so good I really like the calm weather...
So peaceful wish I could stay here for the night just looking at the stars with nam-

Oh no choi y/n what are you thinking, he is not even your mate, this is so wrong for me to feel for a guy who is not even my mate..

The river view:

Y/n had a conversation with herself looking at the river side

Y/n had a conversation with herself looking at the river side. While she was sitting and watching the river a small bunny saw her and quickly ran away.

Ugh they always think I would kill them since I'm a wolf, but I want one of them they are really cute.

She said to herself again. She was pouting until she heard a giggle. She knew it was namjoon the scent the deep voice giggled. Already blushing as she turned around.

She bowed to him as he did the same.

I can get you one.

Oh- umm you dont have to umm..

Namjoon just call me namjoon y/n I have a bunny friend.

A bunny friend!?!?

He giggled again. He doesnt knows where the confidence came from to even approach her but he did it.
She has her eyes excited. The way theirs a tiny tint of red on the apple cheeks. He found her adorable. Breathtaking to be exact.

Wolves having a friend who is supposed to be their prey is really uncommon, she almost cant believe it.

How did you make a bunny your friend??

Hmm I just gave him everything he needed to trust me and we became friends.

Trust? How do I win a bunny's trust? Shall I offer him a carrot?

She is really innocent, an angel indeed. It's cute how she thinks things work that easily. He thought to himself.

Maybe next time a bunny appears stay calm and just assure him that you wont harm him.

I dont know how to exactly assure him but I will try.

Yeah I know.

Can I meet your bunny friend?

Hmm depends he only meets people who love me and you clearly-

I love- oh um yeah.

There was a bit of silence.

Since your my friend maybe he will accept.

Really! thank you so much namjoon-ssi.

Yeah y-your welcome.