Part 9

Since yoongi came with a horse they decided that namjoon and
y/n would ride one horse, yoongi and hoseok on the other and jin on the last horse.

Where can we even go? Asked jin

I dont know for now let's just leave riva, yoongi said.

No! We need to have a place think about it the news has already spread in riva then who knows the other villages probably even have much more information and guards around them, namjoon said.

I agree with namjoon, hoseok said.

Then where can we even go? Yoongi questioned.

While they were discussing they saw the royal guards make an announcement in the local market.

Everyone the people of this dynasty this message is from our royal highness himself. There our two alphas who toke away our kings future bride and your future queen choi y/n, The kidnapping alphas names are Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin.

If any of you all see a omega girl with Two alphas please report it too the royal guards, the king is in great sadness and whoever finds the future queen will be given a huge amount as a gift.

The royals ended the announcement.

How pathetic of that jerk to lie about kidnapping his future bride when tried to kidnap someones mate, yoongi said in pure anger.

Guys I have a plan we should-

You! It's your fault!
Said a guy who was fuming with anger. As he came towards y/n and kept the sword on her neck.

To the luck yoongi hoseok and jin immediately pulled him away, the sword made a cut on y/n's neck with some blood. Namjoon immediately found a cloth and tightly wrap up around neck to prevent more blood loss.

Who are you and why'd you attack my mate?!?! Namjoon Almost screamed.

What did y/n even do to you!! Asked hoseok.

Its coz of her it's her fault that the bastards alive, its coz you the kings alive or I would have killed him that day!! Shouted the guy.

Then y/n and everyone else realized he was probably the guy who tried to shoot an arrow at the king from which y/n saved the king and all this began.

I'm sorry I -

Save it miss, he killed all my family and now I'm a slave to him, my life is ruined and now so is yours he wants to marry you at any cost, the guy said.

I know, y/n replied.

Who are you though? Y/n asked.

I'm Jeon Jungkook I'm supposed to be working for the king but I'm not as you can see I hate him with all my guts, jungkook said.

It's not only us he has ruined many lives including his late wives, jungkook said and everyone was shocked.

But the late queen-

No she didnt die due to disease he killed her, jungkook stated.

But why she was his mate? Jin asked.

She was, I was there when he killed her, he thought she wasnt pretty enough to be his mate, jungkook said tears evident in his eyes.

She was such a nice lady, she would have never expected the moon goddess to give her such a heartless bastard as a mate, jungkook said.

The guys consoled him, they realized jungkook must have been thru alot all years.

I should go the king would need me-

The king is here?!?! They all shouted.

Yes he is, some people have already reported you all to the guards so your in suspicion if the king finds you then it's the end, jungkook said in a stern yet sad voice.

Jungkook please come with us, you shouldnt be here anymore you've went thru alot already, namjoon offered.

I wish I could but if the king notices I'm missing, he will probably search for me and you all will get caught, jungkook said.

I'll tell you one thing for time being stay here in riva, there is heavy guarding on the borders rightnow, hide for a while, jungkook said.

Okay, y/n said.