Part 3

It's already started. Y/n can feel changes in her body. Her body temperature has changed too. She knows the aroma of her scent is spreading but she cant control it.

It took a while for her to calm down from all this. It was so sudden and fast. She realized that her scent senses are stronger.

The rest of the time she just took rest. She hoped she could find her mate. It's not always that omegas find their mate after they mature but she hope's.

I hope I see you today in the evening my mate...

time skip morning—
Being her birthday y/n was really happy. People congratulating her on her way. Her father was happy not because its his daughters birthday but because she will leave them soon after finding her mate.

A sad truth that the girl loved by everyone is not that loved by her parents. Both of her parents alphas and her being born as a omega they always felt insulted.

The village people dont know this, because they always pretend to be the good parents infront of everyone.

She is sad but happy. She hasn't crossed her paths with her mate. Meanwhile all alphas are hungry for her. No alpha in this village has some manners.

The only reason she is still safe is because yoongi and some other alphas and also because she is the daughter of the chois.

So has my lily found her mate?

No miss hayeon, and my name is not lily its y/n.

Ahh y/n...but you remind me of-

Lily I know but I'm not..but it's okay you can call me lily.

Honestly she doesnt even has a idea who lily is, assuming the person to be really close to miss hayeon.

Maybe its gonna take a while to find you mate..

—time skip evening—

The evening party like function was started. The girl who has just matured look like an absolute women.

She could spot people here and there some of the faces she knows. Yoongi in the corner just keeping a eye on her.

Jimin..that kid he looks so happy but is not. How good at faking are people. Y/n may also be sad alot but when she is she wouldn't fake being okay. She would calm herself alone. The image infront of other was always true it was happiness. The people made her happy.

Namjoon.. he is still not here. He promised to come he will.

Y/n-ah come on have some food..

No aunt I'm okay..I'll eat later.

Waiting for someone I see.

No! I'm not just dont want to eat.

Hmm sounds reasonable.

Haha yeah.

Funny how easy the people can read her. The aunts in the village take her as their own daughter. Not shocking that they know what's going on her mind.

Mate...

This strong scent..this has to be my mate..my wolf cant be wrong...

Her eyes were closed she has not seen her mate yet. Try to calm herself. She cant even recognize the scent rightnow it's so strong. Her mate right behind her. She turns around but still not opening her eyes.