part 11

It was yoongi's voice she knew it but it was somewhere not near.

While she saw a young male infront of her, he glared at her.
She knew it was an alpha a really really strong one. While her own mates alpha is really strong her alpha has always calming pheromones but the alpha infront her looks like he has never even smiled.

He was one of the army men hell he looked like he was really close to the king he was his right hand. She has seen him Kim Taehyung. The alpha has something in his smell that really smells like namjoon.

There is no point in running, he declared.

Then I guess we have a fight because no way in hell I'm I gonna let you take me with you, y/n said.

Don't be ridiculous a mere omega cannot fight me and the king wouldn't like me to bring you to him half dead, he said with a smirk.

He was not wrong, y/n did fight some alphas and won but this alpha right here she knew she couldn't win against him, her legs weren't even moving just because of that alpha. She is just doing this to buy some time so that yoongi or namjoon find her.

The king huh, that jerk wants me alive? So he can mate me? I'd rather die than to even let him look at me.

How dare you say such things bout the king and your mate! Taehyung yelled in anger.

He isn't my mate I have my mate, y/n spat back.

He seemed to be taken aback but then he was back with the same look.

Your coming with me end of discussion omega, he said.

There it was the alpha voice, which made any omega do anything an alpha wanted. These days alpha don't use it much.

Her omega just does what the alpha says as much as she hates it she can't do anything.

She went with the alpha, that's all she could do. Her mind wondered where namjoon was and was he safe and what was going to happen next.

She wished namjoon doesn't try to find her, he may end up dead if does but she knows her mate namjoon will look for her.

Taehyung he was weird. Something about him is really scary.

What was the king gonna do to her, torture her, force her or even worse. All life she has lived with dignity. She is just eighteen and that's the reason she didn't let namjoon complete their bond and namjoon never asked her either coz he knew she was too young. Namjoon wanted to complete their mating bond when y/n was ready maybe when she was 23 or something.

The thought of someone rather than namjoon touching her was quite terrifying. She knows how alphas are and an alpha like the king he was sure just a fucking bastard.

She was crying while taehyung watched her.

Stop crying your pissing me off, he said.

Please let me go, she could beg that's all she could do.

I'm not gonna let you go this is my duty and I will do it he said.

As much as I want to let you go I can't you have to understand your not the only one with problems and issues.

Was taehyung helpless too? Was he lying? Who knows?