Part 10

I'm going to go hunt with Jin you all stay here with y/n, namjoon said.

What no! I can't let you do that,    y/n said.

Well there is nothing wrong with hunting but y/n is worried about her mate and his friend, werewolves usually don't hunt these days.

Namjoon and Jin lack hunting experience alot for them going hunting they can get hurt if they come across any strong animals.

Wolves are usually In a pack even while hunting so just namjoon and Jin going alone is not safe. Other animals can even attack them just because they seem a competion or a threat.

Y/n we need the money for later we can just use it all today, namjoon said and it was true.

The people have increased too it's now y/n, namjoon, seokjin, hoseok and yoongi, they need to save money.

They are going to have to hunt a
Huge animal or else there won't be enough food for all. Y/n just agrees and let's them go.

Yoongi oppa what should I do? Why is it all happening?

It's coz of me my mate is suffering too, y/n just let out her feelings as yoongi and hoseok listened to her.

I wanted to have a normal life with namjoon in our village and now I'm risking everyone's lives, she said with a tear rolling down her cheek.

Maybe I am a curse as mother said, maybe If I die—

Y/N!! DONT SAY THAT!! hoseok almost screamed.

While they were consoling y/n a strange old lady came their way. It was strange because none of them sensed anyone approaching them.

Your mate is in danger, I wonder if he dies, she said.

Everyone was shocked the way the old lady spoke that seemed really not bothered. They didn't want to belive her but y/n couldn't help and run towards the forest. It all happened so fast.

The old lady was gone, Yoongi told hoseok to stay while he went to look for y/n.

Stay here and look after the stuff while ill go find y/n, yoongi said to which hoseok nodded.

— timeskip—

Hoseok was getting worried both for namjoon Jin and y/n. What if the old lady said was true, what if y/n is in danger.

After a while he saw namjoon and Jin approaching with a prey carried on Jins back he sighed feeling relieved but he soon got worried up realizing yoongi and y/n aren't with him.

Where y/n asked hoseok with worry all over his face.

Y/n? Wasn't she with you? Jin questioned.

No she ran to the forest to search for you, hoseok said.

But why? And where's yoongi hyung? Namjoon asked.

An old lady came and said you were in danger and you may die so y/n just ran of to the forest and hyung went to search for her, hoseok said.

My God! What if- what if my y/n is in danger what if‐

Namjoon stop worrying let's go look for her, hoseok said.

Yes, Jin hyung you wait here your tired and also very hurt look after the horses and the stuff for a while  me and hoseok will go search for them.

Okay namjoon go quick and come safe, please, Jin said.

Yes I will hyung.

Y/n was looking through the forest she kept shouting namjoon and Jins name but no responses were heard. She couldn't catch a smell of namjoon which was weird. Infact she couldn't smell Jin either.

Y/n ! She heard someone call out her name.

Oh my lord your-

What she saw next terrified her from head to toe.