A Fairy Tale Love Story (Introduction )

Hi readers, I am a new writer in Wattpad. Today I am posting the introduction of my fan fiction on popular show ISHQ MEIN MARJAWAN 2. So please support me.

Introduction :

* Vansh RaiSinghania : A buissness tycoon. Ajay and Uma’s son & Ishani and Siya’s brother. Angre, Aryan and Kabir’s best friend.A serious person from outside and a softhearted man from inside. Loves his family very much.
* Riddhima Raichand : A carefree girl and a last year MBBS student. Rudra and Anupriya’s younger daughter. Siya’s Bestfriend. Always at loggerheads with Vansh.
* Ajay RS : Uma’s husband. Vansh, ishani and siya’s dad.Bestfriend of Rudra.Owner of Raisinghania business empire.
* Uma RS : Ajay’s wife. Vansh, Ishani and siya’s mom.
* Rudra Raichand : Anupriya’s husband. Aryan, Ragini and Riddhima’s dad.Bestfriend of Ajay.Owner of Raichand buissness empire.
* Anupriya Raichand : Rudra’s wife.Aryan, Ragini and Riddhima’s mom.
* Angre : Vansh, Aryan and Kabir’s bestfriend.Vansh’s shadow and a loyalemployee.Siya’s love interest .
* Aryan Raichand : Ragini and Riddhima’s brother. Ajay and Anupriya’s son.Vansh, Angre and Kabir’s Bestfriend.Ishani’s Fiancée. He is a loving brother and son.
* Ragini Raichand : Aryan and Riddhima’s elder sister.Rudra and Anupriya’s daughter. Kabir’s Fiancée. Ishani’s best friend.
* Ishani RS : Ajay and Uma’s daughter, vansh and siya’s sister.Aryan’s fiancée. Professional model.Ragini’s bestfriend.
Siya RS : Ajay and Uma’s younger daughter. Vansh and Ishani’s sister.Riddhima’s Best friend.A Party planner. Angre’s love interest.
Kabir Sharma : A buissness man. Vansh, Angre and Aryan’s best friend. Ragini’s fiancée.
Chandrika RS : Ajay’s mom.Vansh, Ishani and Siya’s dadi.Consider Riddhima, Ragini, Aryan, Angre and Kabir as her own grandchildren. A mother like figure to Rudra and Anupriya.
A short note on my upcoming FF :-
Riddhima, Ragini and Aryan lives in VR Mansion for past 3 years as Rudra and Anupriya are settled in US.Dadi looks after them as her own grandchildren. Ragini is engaged to Kabir and Aryan is engaged to Ishani.Since they are living in VR mansion and have opposite personality Vansh and Riddhima are always at loggerheads. Only Riddhima is aware of Siya and Angre’s relationship.
So guys hope a positive reaction from all of you.