A Fairy Tale Love Story (Part 2)

Angre who is covered with cotton. Seeing Angre's condition Siya can't stop her laugh.

Angre : I don't know why I become the victim of your fight always. And Siya you are laughing seeing my plight. Oh God !! Please save me from Vansh and Riddhima's fight. Otherwise my whole life would be like this.

Vansh&Riddhima(In union) : Sorry Angre

Saying this both of them laughed seeing Angre's plight. Suddenly Dadi came.

Dadi : What happened here? Why Angre is covered with cotton?

Angre : What can i say dadi, you know very well that vansh and riddhima's every fight ends with me.

As dadi came, Riddhima ran towards her and hid behind her.

Riddhima : Dadi save me from this Vansh. He makes me ran a lot.

Vansh : Dadi don't listen to her. She is saying half truth.(to Riddhima) I won't leave you today. Come behind Dadi.

Dadi : Vansh beta, Did you make my Riddhu ran?  My innocent Riddhu.

Vansh : Dadi...Now i have a doubt whether i am your grandchild or Riddhima.

Dadi : All of you are my grandchildren. I don't want to know the reason of your fight but i can see its intensity seeing your anger and Angre's state. Please drop the fight and solve your problems.

Riddhima (making a cute face) : Thank you Dadi for saving me from this kadoos.

Vansh(angrily) : KADOOS...Seriously Riddhima, I won't let you forget what you did to me today.

Riddhima : Even i don't want to forget it. I really enjoyed it. You shouldn't clean your face otherwise everyone would came to know What an excellent artist I am!!!

Suddenly a voice came.

Voice : But I think you forget me Riddhima.

Everyone looked in the direction of voice.

Riddhima (excitedly) : Dad!!!! Mom!!!

Saying this she ran towards them and hugged them tightly.

Ragini : Dad, Mom when did you come?  I mean no one told me about your arrival. I am sure Ajay uncle would know about it, right?

Ajay and Uma came downstairs hearing this.

Ajay : You're absolutely right Ragini beta. But what can i do when my friend need to surprise all of you.

Ajay and Rudra hugged & Uma and Anupriya hugged.  Rudra and Anupriya touched Dadi's feet.

Rudra : How are you mom?

Dadi : I am fine but a little upset too that you didn't come to meet me in these 3 years.

Rudra : I am sorry mom.I promise i won't upset you anymore. Please forgive your son.

Dadi : Ok my beta.

Riddhima : Ajay Uncle atleast you could say it to me. I am upset with you.

Saying this Riddhima made an angry face.

Ajay & Rudra (in union ) : Oh !!! Our princess became a Angry bird now.

Vansh : Dad and Uncle makes her more mischievous by supporting all her actions. No one listens to me.

Rudra : Don't worry Vansh beta, I have a good news for you. I want to say something to everyone.

Riddhima : What's it dad?

Rudra : We decided to settle in India. Anupriya and I came here to take you, Ragini and Aryan.

Hearing this tears rolled from Riddhima's eyes.

Riddhima(crying) : No...I won't come.  I can't come by leaving my Dadi behind.

Everyone present there were sad seeing Riddhima in tears and the decision of Rudra made a silence there. But there is only one who is happy and its our Vansh.

Vansh (thinking) : Thank God!!! Now  I will get rid of this CRY BABY.

A small smile is crepted on his face which is unnoticed by everyone except Riddhima. She  became more angry seeing this. She went towards Vansh and hit his shoulders.

Riddhima : You....Vansh you're smiling seeing my condition. I won't leave you.

But well known about the situation Siya and Ragini pull Riddhima back.

Ragini : Riddhu calm. (Towards Rudra) Dad this is not fair. You didn't tell us the decision early and when it is suddenly heard Riddhu almost lost her calmness.

Rudra : I know it would be shocking for everyone. But Since your and kabir's marriage date is near, I and Ajay thought to fix Aryan and Ishani's marriage the same day. So the days are less and arrangements should be started. That's why dear.

Anupriya : Riddhu is crying like she is a bride who is going to her in-laws house leaving her maayka.

Riddhu (angrily) : Mommm....

Dadi : Even i am sad about being seperated from Riddhima but there is a point in Rudra's decision too. (towards Riddhima) Riddhima beta I know you won't let my request down. Now go with your Dad and Mom but you can come here anytime. This is your house too. And your house is not so far.

Riddhima (sadly) : Ok dadi. Since you insisted I will go with mom and dad.

Rudra : ok beta.

Ragini : Dad, I haven't seen Aryan bhai anywhere. Where is he? 

Rudra : I told him to supervise the cleaning of house. That's why he is busy.

After packing Riddhu and Ragini reached near the car by bidding farewell and everyone's eyes are filled with tears. Suddenly Riddhima noticed Vansh 's evily smile and this made her more angry. But she managed to control her anger somehow.

Riddhima(thinking) : Don't smile too much Vansh. I will surely come back to irritate you.

And the whole Raichand family left in the car while Raisinghania's stood sadly.