Chapter 33 - Revealed 💥

The lights on dark room suddenly becomes ON. The person turns to find Raisinghania and Raichand family. But none of the family members can identify the person as he covered his face with a mask.

Vansh : Stop this dirty game RAGINI.

(Shock laga shock laga 😮😮😮)
[Shocked 😮😮😮]

Everyone is shocked to hear RAGINI's name.

Riddhima : Vansh, what are you saying ?

Angre : Vansh is saying truth. Ragini is the one who tried to kill Riddhima many times. She is the one behind the sangeet incident.

Dadi : What are you both saying ? Where is Ragini ?  (To person) Remove your mask.

The person removes mask. It is revealed to be Ragini.

Everyone is again shocked.

Rudra : What's this Ragini ? Tell me is Vansh right ?

Anupriya : Tell the truth Ragini. I know you can't do this to your sister. Tell everyone that Vansh and Angre is saying lie.

Ragini : They're right. I am the one behind all this. I am the one who tried to harm Riddhima many times.

Kabir : I know you are lying. My Ragini can't do this to her sister.

Riddhima : Ha Ragini di. I know my sister can't do this to me. Tell everyone you're lying.

Ragini : I said na I tried to harm Riddhima.

Aryan : How can my Rags do this ? What's the reason for your sudden hatred towards Riddhu ?

Ajay : Answer him Ragini.

Ragini : I heard the day mom and dad talking about me and Riddhima.

Flashback starts :

Rudra : I am happy seeing my daughter happy. She won't comes to know the truth that she is not our daughter.

Anupriya : But I fear what happens if she comes to know the truth. She will broken down.

Rudra : Nothing of that sort will happen. We will hide the truth like we hid it these years.

Ragini is eavesdropping and tears rolls down from her eyes.

Flashback ends.

Ragini : Sometimes I felt mom and dad loves Riddhu so much but i thought that its because she is younger. But when I heard your conversation I understood that I am not your real daughter but Riddhu is. That's why all of you loves her so much and I thought to harm her.

Ishani : How can you think so Rags ? My Rags can't do this...can't do this.