A Fairy Tale Love Story (Part 9)

The Realization

At Riddhama's room

Siya : Why are you crying when you are at dining table. I saw you crying so don't deny.

Riddhima : Its bcoz of dust. Why should I cry otherwise.

Siya : Don't lie to me. I know you very well. If you didn't say truth, then I'll never talk to you.

Riddhima : Don't say so. I can't without talking to you.

Siya : Then tell me the truth.

Riddhima : I don't know why I feel hurt whenever Ahana is around Vansh.

Siya : Oh dear...Its jealousy.

Riddhima : Why should I be jealous ?

Siya : Bcoz you're in love with Vansh bhai.

Riddhima : Its not possible. How could I be in love with that Khadoos.

Siya : Riddhu, please accept your feelings otherwise Ahana will grab Vansh bhai from you.

Riddhima : No I can't let it happen.(after thinking moments with Vansh) Yes I'm in love. (Jumping ) Siya, I am in love with Vansh. I can't live without him.

Siya : Then just go and confess your love my bravo.

Riddhima : Siya just pray to make everything fine.

Siya : Done.

Riddhima left her room and went to Vansh's room.

This time in Vansh's Room.

Ahana entered Vansh's room but he unnoticed her bcoz he is watching Riddhima's pic in his mobile. When Ahana patted his shoulders, he hid the mobile.

Vansh : Ahana, what are you doing here at this hour. Did you have any emergency?

Ahana : Of course. I have to enlight my buddhu friend about his feelings for a girl.

Vansh : What ? I have no feelings for anyone.

Ahana : You can deny as much as you want but the truth won't change. You love Riddhima and that's the truth.

Vansh : WHAT !!!!(laughing) I am in love that too with that CRY BABY. No way Ahana.

Ahana : If you're not in love with Riddhu then why are you irritating and making her jealous by calling me SWEETHEART only in front of her. You care her so much and I have seen it today.

Vansh : Making her jealous is  just for a fun and Caring about her, I care everyone around me. Its just humanity not love.

Ahana : I already  told you that you can deny as much but truth won't change. When she is hurt you feel the pain, right ? If someone flirts with her you feel like to punching his face, right? If she cries then your heart is hurt, right? Then its love.

Vansh (doubtfully) : Is these are symptoms of love ?

Ahana : Arey buddhu, love is not a disease that it have symptoms but ya surely if you feel like these then you're in love.

Vansh is thinking about his moments with Riddhima. The happiness he feel when she is around him is which he didn't felt ever.

Ahana : You're in love Vansh.

Vansh : Am I really in love? Yes..I am in love.
Thank you so much for making me realize my love.

He hugs Ahana.

Riddhima who heared the word 'Love' left from there crying.

Vansh didn't notice Riddhima's presence.

Vansh : Tomorrow is a special day for me. Tomorrow I'll propose Riddhima.

Ahana : Anyway you realized it buddhu. Good night.

Vansh : Good night.

Ahana left Vansh's room and went to her room. She secretly calls someone.

Ahana(in phone) : I am successful in my plan. Now Vansh and Riddhima can't escape from our plan and even they don't realize it till the plan is completely successful. (She smiles evily).

At Riddhima's room.

Siya : Why are you crying Riddhu ?  Did Vansh bhai rejected your proposal ?

Riddhima (crying) : I am late Siya...I am late. You're are right. Ahana proposed him before me and Vansh accepted it. I am late siya...

Siya : Don't worry Riddhu,  everything will be fine.

That night Riddhima cried a lot and Siya consoled her.

Precap : Vansh : RIDDHIMMMAAAAA....