A Fairy Tale Love Story (Part 5)

The Sangeet Ceremony

The day of Mehendi also finished by happiness. And finally the day of Sangeet arrived. Whole VR mansion is decorated beautifully. Since Ishani insisted a lot, everyone decided to opt fairytale theme for decoration. Angre and Siya are the anchors of the sangeet function.
Everyone dressed up and gathered at hall.

Siya : Finally the most awaited sangeet function is here.

Angre : Welcome all. We didn't want to make you all wait so let's go to the first performance. The First couple is Our heart throb Aryan and...

Siya : His Lady love Ishani !!! Give them a big clap.

Aryan and Ishani danced on "Kala chashma" song.

Angre : So they gave us a fabulous dance. Now the Next Groom, our handsome Kabir and...

Siya : Our beautiful bride Ragini !!!

Kabir and Ragini danced on "Nach de sare" song.

Siya : Wow... What a performance Ragini di & Kabir jiju !!!!

Angre : Now the next performance is the most awaited one. They are not bride and groom but They are our ANGRY BABIES...

Siya : Yes...The most eligible bachelor and my handsome bhai VANSH RAISINGHANIA and the most cute girl and my *'amiga sister ' Riddhima Raichand. We don't know whether they will fight on the floor or break the floor by dance.  It is worth of watching. Welcome Vansh bhai and Riddhu..

They dance on the song "Khamoshiyaan".

They lost in each others eyes and danced involuntarily. Their each move is watched by many eyes but both of them were in their own  world unaware of surroundings. A spark is felt between the two. In the last step, Riddhima ran towards Vansh and he lifted her in his arms. They share a eyelock. Everyone is stunned witnessing their romantic dance. Even after the song is stopped, their eye lock didn't break. Siya breaked their eye lock by coughing.

Siya(coughing) : I think Vansh bhai and Riddhu doesn't want us to perform. That's why they denied to come down from the dance floor.

Siya's announcement made both of them feel awkward. They came down from the dance floor. But the family members felt relieved seeing the reducing distance between them.

Angre : Siya can we announce the next dance ?

Siya : Of course Angre bcoz next dance is going to be performed by the lovely and pretty sister of Vansh Raisinghania with his handsome best friend. Siya and Angre..🤣

Riddhima : Siya, don't you think that this introduction is a little over..

Vansh : Even I felt that. Anyway start the so called UNIQUE dance.

Angre and Siya performed on "Mumbai Dilli Di Kudiyan".

Then the whole family rocked the dance floor  by dancing on "Gallan Gudiyan" and concluded the Sangeet Ceremony.

At RR Mansion

Riddhima is enjoying by seeing the dances. Suddenly she come across her and Vansh's Dance. She is stunned to see how they enjoyed being together.

Riddhima (thinking) : How did I enjoy myself to fullest when I am with that khadoos?? Is there something brewing between us?? NO RIDDHU.... Never ever...but why did I think that I like his companionship????  There is nothing between me and that Vansh. Stop thinking about it Riddhu. Otherwise he will make you mad.

Ragini : What are you thinking Riddhu?? Tomorrow is your Sister's marriage and you are thinking something else.

Riddhima : Nothing di. I am thinking how can I live without fighting with you. Now I can enjoy to the fullest.

Ragini : Here I am sad because of thinking about leaving the house and you are happy about my bidaai.

Ragini sat in the corner of bed and started weeping. Seeing this Riddhima became emotional and hugged Ragini.

Ragini : Leave me. You should be happy, don't make fake tears.

Riddhima : I am sorry di. I just tried to pull your leg and you became too much sentimental. Tears don't suit my Boss lady. Even I am sad about thinking who will give me lectures if you were gone. Who will save me from mom and dad when I make any mistake? Who'll fight with me ? Anyway don't spoil our sister-duo moment by crying. I want to sleep today by hugging you. Can I ?

Ragini : Come my Riddhu

She hugged riddhima and slept.

At VR Mansion

Vansh is also having the same thoughts as Riddhima.

Vansh (thinking) : Why did I feel happy when she was around me. I know she is very naughty and her naughtiness makes me angry. But I don't know why I like her naughtiness at the same time. VANSH....NO... IMPOSSIBLE.. nothing can be between us expect enmity...my mind says she is very mischievous and she is my enemy. But my heart says she is my happiness and I can't live without her... Whatever, I want to spend sometime with my Ishani.

Vansh went to Ishani's room and hugged her. They revived their childhood memories and became sentimental. The shared a Brother-Sister moment and went to respctive rooms.