A Fairy Tale Love Story (Part 1)(revised)

A girl with cute puppy eyes is seen peeking into a room through window. Another girl is helping her to climb by holding the ladder and whispers " come back fast otherwise we're gone". The girl with puppy eyes have some paints and brushes in her hand. She is painting on a sleeping handsome guy's face. (Yes..its our VRS!!!).When he jerked she hide under his cot. When Vansh woke up and went to washroom, she signalled the other girl to go and she herself went out through the door. When Vansh looked into the mirror, his anger reached its peak like a exploding volcano.

Vansh(angrily) : Riddhiiiimmmaaa...

Hearing Vansh's scream, the whole VR mansion shivered. There is only one who is unaffected by it and it is Riddhima. Actually she chuckled hearing Vansh's scream.

Siya : Riddhu, I told you that if we caught by mistake, then we are gone. Bhai won't leave us.

Riddhima(controlling her laugh) : "Chill Siya. Nothing will happen. Dadi will surely save us from Vansh's wrath."

Hearing this, two girls having a cup of coffee in their hands came towards Riddhima.

Ishani : Riddhu, what did you do with Vansh bhai today that he shook the whole house??

Ragini (sipping her coffee) : I am sure she did something very mischievous. And look who is her support...Siya!!

Ishani : I don't know what will Vansh bhai do if he get caught you too.

Riddhima : Don't worry Ishani di, Dadi will obviously save us like other days.

Siya : Riddhu, I don't think that dadi can save us today. We're gone.

Riddhima (whispers to siya): I don't know my case but Angre will surely save you..

Hearing Angre's name a small smile crepted in Siya's face.

At that time Vansh came downstairs by cleaning his face with a towel.

Vansh : Riddhima, I won't leave you today.

On the very sight of Vansh, Riddhima started to run around the sofa's.

Vansh : Today  No one can save to you from my hands.

Saying this even Vansh run around the hall to catch Riddhima. Both of them have pillows in their hands that are taken from the sofa. Suddenly they stopped and started their pillow fight. But unfortunately Angre became the Victim of their pillow fight.