A Fairy Tale Love Story (Part 7)

VR MANSION

Riddhima and Siya went downstairs for breakfast. Vansh and the whole family are already present on the dining table. When
Riddhima and Siya reached, everyone started to have their breakfast. Suddenly the dish of 'meethi bhaarat' is being holded by two hands. It is Vansh and Riddhima's hands. They two looked into each others eyes deeply. But their moment is breaked by dadi.

Dadi : These two are always opposite to each other but the common thing that they loves is 'meethi bhaarat'.

Siya : You are absolutely right dadi.

Vansh and Riddhima give each other a look and then continued their breakfast. Vansh almost finished his breakfast. At that time they heard a knock on door.

Vansh wake up from his seat and went to open the door. He felt a hug suddenly when he opened the door. Seeing this Riddhima stood fuming with anger and jealousy.

Girl : Do you miss me my Vanshu.

The word 'Vanshu' made Riddhima more angry.

Vansh : Ahana...tum!!!...I really missed you a lot my Sweetheart.

Riddhima's anger reached its peak when Vansh called Ahana "sweetheart". She holded her fist in anger.

Riddhima(thinking) : Vansh never called me sweetheart. He always calls me Cry baby. And now he is calling this Ahana sweetheart...

Vansh then entred the hall with Ahana.

Vansh : Dadi, look who is here.

Dadi : Ahana beta...Its been a long time since you came here.

Ahana : What to do dadi ? Dad handed over the responsibility of business to me and I don't know how days passed so fast.

Saying so she hugged dadi. Everyone else except Riddhima and Siya went to Ahana and covered her with love and care which irritated Riddhima.

Uma : Ahana beta, now you are here so you can't go without staying here for a week.

Ahana : Don't worry Uma aunty. I'll stay here but not for a week. Since I have business responsibilities I can't stay away from it for too much days. But I'll surely stay for two days. (To Vansh) Even I missed Vanshu a lot.  That's why I came here.

Saying so she patted Vansh's shoulder which made Riddhima more jealous.

Riddhima(thinking) : Oh my God!!! Now I have to bear this witch for two days.

Dadi : Riddhima beta, will you go today itself?

Riddhima : No dadi. (Eying Ahana) Now Ahana is here,then how can I go. I'll go after a week.

Dadi : Its better dear. Inform this Rudra, otherwise he'll panic when he don't see you.

Riddhima : Ok dadi.

Riddhima and Siya went to her room.

Siya : Riddhu, now I am well sure that something will happen in VR mansion in these two days.

Riddhima : Siya,  you know very well that I don't like that witch(Ahana) since childhood.

Siya : Umm...Who knows it better than me? Ahana is the only 'girl' friend of Vansh bhai.

Riddhima (furiously) : She is not Vansh's girl friend. She is just his friend who is a girl. Understood ??

Siya : Riddhu...so you're jealous of Ahana, right?