Chapter 35

Hello dears, I know I didn't post for last somedays but now I came na. So let's start.

VR Mansion

When Riansh is sharing their World famous Eyelock, they heard a knock which broke their eyelock.

Vansh : Now who came to ruin our romance ? I  am sure its Siya.

He and Riddhima wake up from bed and Riddhu unlocked the door.

Riddhima : Uma Mom.

Vansh is shocked to see his mom as  he expected Siya.

Vansh : Mom...

Uma : I came to inform that today is Riddhima's pehli resoyi. (To Riddhu) Today you have to cook something sweet. And if you call me Uma mom next time, I'll surely scold you. So from today onwards you'll call me mom. Okay ?

Riddhu : Ok Uma mom.....sorry MOM.

Uma : That's my girl.(To Vansh)Everytime Siya may not be your Romance ki dushman (Villain of your romance).

Then she went but Riansh were blushing reminiscing Uma's words.

When Uma went, Vansh closed the door and pinned Riddhima to the wall.

(Ignore the coat )

Riddhima : Vansh....what are u doing ? Do you have any license for your tongue ? What did mom thought about us ? How will I face her ? What....

Vansh closed her mouth using his hand.

Vansh : Arey my cutie wifey😍....How many questions will you shoot and how will I answer you if you didn't stop your questions.
I'll answer you in order. I am going to do something mischievous with my wife (winks😉)and I have no license for my tongue. Mom will not think anything about what I said and as far as I know my mom, she won't talk to you anything about what she heard.

Riddhima : Vansh, I know my hubby is shameless but at least in front of family behave like a man having shame. Otherwise everyone will tease us like Siya does.

Vansh : Your words are order to me. And I am going to take shower. If you want you can come. (Again winks😉)

Riddhima : Besharam aadmi 🤭(shameless man)

Vansh went to bathroom while Riddhu is getting ready for Rituals.

Vansh calls her from bathroom.

Vansh : Sweetheart, I forgot to take my bathrobe. Give it to me.

Riddhima understood Vansh's plan of romancing her inside bathroom.

Riddhima(thinking) : Mr. Husband, did you think your wife is dumb. Now see what I'll do.

Riddhima knocks bathroom door and extends her hand having bathrobe. When Vansh extends his hand and Riddhima gave the robe but still she holds it. Both holds the bathrobe and no one leaves it.