A Fairy Tale Love Story (Part 14)

The MASTERPLAN

In Hospital

Rudra : How is the groom Vansh ?

Vansh : Uncle but...

Rudra : First tell me, Is he handsome ? Is he a perfect match for Riddhima ? Will you allow  Riddhima to marry him ?

Rudra bombarded him with questions.

Vansh(confusingly) : Yes. He is handsome and perfect for Riddhima. I have no problem with this alliance.

Riddhima is shocked to hear that. She never expected such a response from Vansh.

Riddhima : How could you Vansh...Sometime ago you said me that you can't live without me. Now you said ok to my alliance. (Fuming with anger)How could you Vansh ???

Vansh : Take a look at the picture.

Riddhima is stunned to see Vansh's photo.

Riddhima(shockingly) : Vansh...its you.

Vansh : Yes its me. But uncle and dad please clear our confusion.

At that time Ahana entered to Riddhima's room with whole family.

Ahana : Uncle, how could you reveal it until all of us come here?

Ajay : No beta,  we didn't tell them anything. We waited for everyone to come.

Riddhima : Someone please tell me what is happening ?  First you told me that I  getting married to your friend's son but didn't told us that it is Vansh.

Vansh : Exactly. We couldn't understand anything. Uncle please tell us.

Rudra : Ok.

FLASHBACK STARTS

Rudra(in phone) : Hello Ahana, its me Rudra.. Riddhima's dad.

Ahana(In phone) : Oh I know. Tell me uncle. Why did you called me ?

Rudra (In phone) : Actually I want your help. When will you come to India ?

Ahana (In phone) : I will come to India tomorrow for a meeting. What help do you need from me ?

Rudra (In phone) : I'll tell you when you come to India. When you reach India, meet me in Raisinghania's farm house tomorrow at 4'o'clock.

Ahana (In phone) : Ok uncle.

Next day everyone in Raisinghania and Raichand family except Riddhima and Vansh are present at farm house. Then Ahana came there.

Ahana : Everyone are present here ! Uncle you told me you need my help. What did I am supposed to do ?

Dadi : We will tell you everything in detail.

Rudra : Actually the matter is we know that there is love in Vansh and Riddhima's heart. We just want them to realize it and confess it. We know very well that until we force them, they won't confess it because of their ego. So we made a plan. For that we need your help.

Ahana : I am very happy to be a part in this plan. But what's my role ?

Ajay : You just come to VR mansion and make Riddhima jealous of you so that she could confess her feelings to Vansh. You also have to make Vansh realize his feelings for Riddhima.

Uma : Will our plan backfire ?

Anupriya : Will they come to know our plan ?

Rudra : No way. We will act as per the plan. I'll come to VR mansion by bringing a proposal for Riddhima.

Siya : If you come with a proposal for Riddhima then what's the need for this plan ?

Angre : Arrey buddhu...Uncle meant that he'll come with a proposal to force to make  Vansh confess his love. But actually the proposal is of Vansh.

Rudra : Yes.

Siya : Oh I see. But what I am supposed to do ?

Ajay : You just have to make Riddhima realize her love for Vansh. You should force her to confess it. Any doubt ?

Siya : No. The plan is perfect.

Rudra : So let's do it guys.

Everyone : YESSS...

FLASHBACK ENDS.

(Actually the one Ahana talking over phone is Rudra. )

{And yes @aditi guessed it accurately }

Riddhima and Vansh are shocked to the core hearing it.

Riddhima(Unbelievingly) : Siya you too are a part of the plan ?

Siya : Of course my dear. How can I refuse to be part of the love story of my Bhai and Riddhu ...

Saying so she made a cute face.

Vansh : Angre I didn't expect that even you will be a part of it.

Angre : Like Siya said how can I refuse the opportunity to be a part of your  Fairy Tale Love Story 💘.

Ahana : Anyway my role is ended and its time for me to go back to America. Sorry Riddhu I made you so much jealous.

Riddhima : I am the one to apologize. I tried to trouble you a lot, always stood angry in front of you and held enmity with you. Still you helped me to unite with my love. Thank you so much.

Riddhima and Ahana shared a hug of Friendship.

Vansh : Ahana, you should surely come for my wedding.

Ahana : Of course Vansh. I'll.  But now I have to go back. Bye.

Ahana left and everyone went to home. Only Vansh and Riddhima was there in the hospital.

Vansh : Everyone acted very well in front of us. Even we failed to found it out.

Riddhima : Yes its true. Anyway whatever happened is for good. Even you proposed me that too in a romantic manner.

Vansh : I know to propose more romantically. If you want to see then I'll do it. Did you want it SWEETHEART❤️ ?

He winks with a naughty face.

Riddhima : Vanshhhh....

She patted his Shoulder.

Vansh : You made me afraid so much. I want something back for that. You know what I meant....Right Sweetheart ? (Smiles naughtily )

Riddhima : No Vansh....You won't get that.

Vansh(begging tone): Sweetheart please. Only one...

Riddhima : Oh My God !!! The GREAT Vansh Raisinghania is begging in front of a girl for a kiss. Oh So cute☺️. But so sorry....I won't give it.

Vansh (Angry) : Ok then. I'll call Ahana back and propose her. There is still time for her flight. She'll surely accept my proposal and give me a kiss.

Riddhima pulled him towards her by catching his collors.

Riddhima (with Attitude): You proposed me first. If you ever think about any other girl or proposing hers, you're dead meat. Now you're Riddhima Raichand's Official Boyfriend, so don't think about any other girl. If you did so I won't leave you. Only I have the right to kiss you. This right is only mine. Remember it.

Saying so she kissed his both cheeks. Vansh felt super happy.

Vansh : Now I understood...If I want to have a kiss then I should make you jealous.

Riddhima : VANSHHH...If you ever try to make me jealous then I would surely thrash you without considering you're the Great VRS. Mind it.

Vansh : Awww...So cute sweetheart ❤️. I just pulled your leg yaar. I won't leave you ever.

Riddhima : That's better for your health Mr. VRS.

They laughed like children and shared a deep hug.

Precap : Riddhima & Vansh : We don't want to marry.