Chapter 46

Angre cuts Vansh's call and smiles wickedly.

Angre : We won.

A person in darkness came to light. It turns out to be Siya.

Siya : Yes we won. Now bhai is not here so we can spend sometime together till he comes.

Angre : Yes... But what if he gets to know our relationship. It will be a betrayal to him. I can't betray my boss...my friend.

Siya (faking anger) : Boss ki Chamche. (She pouts) You should have thought about this when you accepted my love proposal.

Angre : But....

Siya : No ifs and but. If you won't come to date with me today, then forget that you have a girlfriend named Siya and go straight to your boyfriend....Vansh bhai.

Angre : Don't be hyper Siya. I'll come to date with you. Okay?

Siya : Ok. Its better for your good health.

At Medical Camp

Its dinner time and students are dining together and Vansh is with other professors and Principal.

But his gaze is always on his wifey who is busy with her friends. Her ignorance made him a little uncomfortable. So to seek her attention, Vansh cleared his throat a little louder and said.

Vansh : Hello dear students, I know all of you're tired because of today's check ups. So to get off this tiredness let's conduct a game.

Everyone : Hurrayy...

Riddhima (in mind) : Am I having any hearing problem ? No this khadoos Vansh who never join us when we play something is saying about game. Something is in his mind, that's why he is talking about game. May be he lost his mind or I have lost my hearing.

She came out of her thoughts hearing the sound of everyone.

Vansh : So the game is there will be a bowl with chits having your names. I'll take a chit and whoever I got, she will be my partner. Likewise, every boy will come and take a chit having name of a girl. There will be some questions asked by the professors, don't worry not theory questions...some personal questions like favorites of your partner. And whoever writes wrong answer on the given slate, they have to do a punishment suggested by others. So come guys, let's choose our partners through this lucky draw.

Everyone came forward and took a chit. Vansh also takes a chit. Every girl is praying for being Vansh's partner. And they started announcing their partner's name.

First it is Vishal's chance.

Vishal : I got.....

Precap : Game 😜

Think hardly who'll be Vishal's partner? What happened to Vansh suddenly that he thought to play a game?

Will come with another update tomorrow, till then bye bye.