13.

Y/N's P.O.V.

"We've got one advantage. He's coming to us." I sighed and Stark nodded.

"We'll use it." Stark turned towards Quill.
"Alright, I've got a plan, or at least the beginnings of one. Pin him down. Get what we need. We definitely don't want to dance with this guy, we just want the gauntlet." One of Quill's team members, he called himself Drax, yawned loudly.
"I'm sorry- are you yawning? In the middle of this whilst I'm breaking it down? Did you hear what I just said?"

"I stopped listening after you said we need a plan." I rolled my eyes.

"Ok, so he's on his own page." Stark muttered and Quill sighed.

"Y'see, not winging it isn't really what they do." Quill shrugged.

"Uh, what exactly is it that they do?" Peter asked.

"Kick names, take ass." Mantis replied enthusiastically.

"Yeah, that's right." Drax nodded and Peter looked at me in confusion.

"Jesus, we're all going to die out here on this rock, aren't we?" I muttered sarcastically.

"Alright, just get over here, please." Stark mumbled, looking defeated.
"Mr. Lord, can you get your folks to circle up?"

"Mr. Lord? Starlord is fine." Quill nodded and I pinched the bridge of my nose. He nodded towards the pair and they came over.

"We gotta plan. Cause if all we do is come at him with a plucky attitude-"

"Dude. Don't call us plucky. We don't know what it means." Quill shook his head and I was completely done with him.
"Alright, we're optimistic, yes. I like your plan, except it sucks, so let me do the plan and that way, it might be really good."

"Tell them about the dance off to save the universe." Drax spoke up.

"What dance off?" Stark asked.

"It's not a- not..." Quill looked lost for words

"Like in Footloose, the movie?" I asked, immediately regretting it, seeing his face light up.

"Exactly like Footloose!" Quill smiled at me.
"Is it still the greatest movie in history?"

"It never was." Peter shook his head and Stark looked at us both.

"Don't encourage this, alright?" He asked, exasperated.
"We're getting no help from Flash Gordon, here."

"Flash Gordon? By the way, that's a compliment. Don't forget, I'm half human. So that 50% of me that's stupid? That's 100% you." Peter waved his hand around.

"Your math is blowing my mind." Stark muttered.

"Um, excuse me?" Mantis asked and we all looked at her.
"But does your friend often do that?"

"Strange? We alright?" Stark called out and I put my hand on his armour.

"Don't. He's using the time stone." I muttered, moving towards him. The cloak of Levitation had him lifted off of the ground and Stark was by my side.
He dropped suddenly, and I put my hand on his arm. He took deep breaths, looking at both me and Stark.
"Stephen? Stephen, look at me. Are you alright?"

"What was that?" Peter asked and I looked back at him.

"I went forward in time to view alternate futures. To see all the possible outcomes of the coming conflict." Stephen took shaky breaths and I took his hand in mine.

"How many did you see?" Quill asked.

"Fourteen million, six hundred and five." Stephen mumbled and my eyes widened.

"How many did we win?" Stark glanced at me for a moment.

"One." Stephen replied and Stark told up.

"Let me see. Maybe..." I reached for the Eye of Agamotto, but Stephen took my hand in his.

"No. We don't have time. Thanos is coming." Stephen mumbled.
"And we need to talk." I hesitantly nodded, before Stephen got up.
"Stark, start planning."

"Stephen, why won't you let me see how we win?" I asked as he pulled me away from the group.

"Because you're not going to like it." He sighed and I looked at him in confusion.
"Do you trust me?"

"You know I do." I replied and he smiled slightly.

"Then you're going to do what's best for the two of you." He muttered, before carefully pressing a hand to my stomach.
"No matter what happens."

"I was planning on telling you at dinner tonight." I smiled at him, placing my hand over his.
"Go on, tell me now. Are we having a boy or a girl?"

"Well, that would ruin the surprise, wouldn't it?" He teased, before pulling me into a hug. I couldn't hide the grin on my face as I hugged him back.
"I love you."

"I love you too."