CHAPTER 6: You Need To Let Me Go

Sorry if you're going to see any typos, I'll re-read the chapter again and edit it!✨

***

Since we said that we love each other and I was the happiest man in this world.

"What's wrong?" I asked Rose while her head was on my chest after we've made love for the first time. And damn I couldn't describe how much I was happy and I couldn't say how I was feeling, but I've never been this connected with someone before. My feelings, my emotions were so much. So much that I've felt tears in my eyes, I was so overwhelmed, but in a good way.

There was nothing covering us, but a blue duvet.

Her fingers were moving back and forth on my chest, her touch was something that I couldn't describe and I'll never be able to describe it. Whenever she touched me, I felt fire, I felt chills running through my body. I want to feel all of these again, just for one last time.

My fingers were running through her hair. She sighed, "Nothing. I'm just happy." she said, but I knew that she was thinking about something that put her in a bad mood.

I rested my back on the headboard of the bed and lifted her so she could be on the same eye level, she rested her face on her hand.

I put my hand on her cheek, "There's something wrong. Tell me."

She sighed, "I'm scared." she whispered.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Why? Did I scare you? Or did I do something wrong?" I was afraid that I hurt her, but when she heard what I said, she shook her head.

"What? No, of course not. It's just something in my head."

"Tell me. You know that you can tell me anything, right?"

She sighed, "I'm scared that one day you'll hate me, and I will not be able to blame you. I don't want you to hate me."

I kissed her, "I'll never ever hate you no matter what you did or what you'll do. How can someone hate their hope? How can someone hate the only thing that keeps them alive and happy? I could hate everything and everyone in this world but I can't hate you. I love you, Rose. I love you more than anything else. I love you and there's nothing in this world can change the fact that I love you."

Her eyes were full of tears, "I don't deserve you."

I shook my head and took her between my arms, "Shut up! I'm the one who doesn't deserve you. Now stop being sad or I'm going to make you regret that."

She laughed and looked at me while biting her lip, "What are you going to do?"

And before she could know what was happening, I was on top of her. I kissed her neck, I kissed her everywhere. We made love all night, I lost count of how many time we've made love. But I know that I was happy. I was happy in a way that words couldn't describe.

We've been together for three months, and till this day I can't describe how much I was happy with her. She was my happiness.

"Hi." I smiled at her while she was on her side.

"Hi, Mr handsome." she whispered with a beautiful smile on her face.

"Okay, mysterious girl. I need to talk with you about something."

She held my hand, "Of course. Tell me."

I coughed to hide my nervousness, "You know that my family means a lot to me. So I told them that I'm in a relationship with an amazing girl that I see my future with. And they want to meet you."