CHAPTER 8: Flower

This is the longest chapter I've ever written in my whole life, 4223 words!

⚠ This chapter may be so triggering to some of you; the whole chapter is totally depressing. And maybe the next chapters will be like that. So grab your tissues, babies. 🤧

Enjoy and don't forget to vote and tell me your opinion, don't be a ghost reader!

******************************

(Hold onto me 'cause I'm a little unsteady.)
Unsteady- X Ambassadors
_____

People say that some things happen and you can't change them; because it's out of your hands, I couldn't understand what that meant, actually I didn't believe in that; because I've always planned my life the way I want, so I guessed what could go wrong? The answer back then was nothing, but the answer now is everything could go wrong. My life turned upside down just because of one reason, one person, one girl. The girl who broke me and yet she healed me in a way I couldn't understand.

Rose was the most unexpected thing that happened to me in my whole life. She was my sun, my moon, my home, my hope, she was my everything, even though she wasn't truly there. But I know that she was there and she'll always be there by my side no matter what. She loved me, she still loves me, I know that, and I still love her even though she's not here anymore.

"Then make me fucking understand now, or I swear to God I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm so fucking done with this bullshit! Just fucking tell me what the fuck is happening now or I-" I screamed at her face. 

She screamed her lungs out, "I CAN'T MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND BECAUSE I'M FUCKING DEAD!"

Dead. Dead. Dead. That word was ringing in my ears like an echo. 

"W-what the fuck? Y-you want me to believe that?" I said to her with sarcasm, but deep down I was afraid because my gut feeling was telling me that she was right, that she was telling me the truth. The truth that was so hard to believe. 

She shook her head and tried to breathe regularly, but she couldn't. She was shaking so much and I felt my heart sink when I saw her like that; crying, shaking and trying to breathe. 

"I'm dead, Harry. I'm dead and you're the only one who is able to see me and to feel my touch, you're the only one who is able to feel my warmth even though I'm cold like ice; because I'm dead. I'm just a ghost, Harry." she said while tears were streaming down her face. 

My brain couldn't and didn't want to believe what she was saying. "She's totally lying, isn't she?" I tried to tell myself that. I didn't want to believe her; because if I believed her that would mean that all we've had was nothing, wasn't real. 

I laughed in disbelief while shaking my head, "No, of course not. You're lying, aren't you?" 

She cried harder than before, "I know it's hard for you to believe me, but I'm not lying."

I felt that the world was spinning around me, I couldn't stand, my legs were like jelly. I was totally sober after what she said. 

She ran to hold me before I fall. We were on the floor, she held me in her arms. I tried to say anything, but all I could do was to open and close my mouth like a fish. 

I raised my eyes to look at her eyes. I couldn't see very clearly; the tears were making my vision blurry and my face was wet. The tears didn't and wouldn't stop. I couldn't stop crying.