CHAPTER 11: Till We Meet Again

"If we had five more minutes of air to breathe, And we cried all through it, But you spent them with me, On our last few drags of air we agreed, I was and you were happy"

(The End of the world- Billie Eilish cover)

___________

Someone was banging on the door, but I wasn't able to move. I was just laying there on the floor drowning in my own misery. I couldn't move a muscle in my body. I was numb or I was trying to numb the pain, but it didn't go away… it doesn't want to go away no matter how much I try. 

My eyes were heavy just like my heart, I felt my eyes closing and my breathing slowing down. "Am I going to die?" that's what I was thinking. But if I was going to die that would be better; I would've been able to to see her again and that time would be forever. 

I heard the door opening and there was someone running. I couldn't open my eyes. I just wanted to sleep and maybe just maybe all of that was just a nightmare, a bad one… maybe. 

"Oh my God, Harry! Harry! Wake up!" And that was the last thing I've heard before everything went to black and silence. It was like I've had died, but I died anyways when she left me. 

؂؂؂

3rd Person's p.o.v

Daniel was the one who broke the door to see what was wrong with Harry and why he didn't answer him whenever he called him or when he sent him messages. Daniel was afraid and worried about his friend. 

After Daniel broke the door and ran to the living room screaming Harry 's name, but all he found was Harry 's shaking body on the floor with tears on his face and his eyes closed. Daniel ran to Harry and tried to make him wake up, but he couldn't. He took him to the hospital while he was scared that his friend might be dead. He didn't know anything or what was going to happen. 

We run from our problems by sleeping or getting high or getting drunk, but Harry didn't want to get high or get drunk, he just wanted to sleep… forever. He didn't know how to make the pain go away or even numb it, he just wanted to be able to breathe again without hurting, without that painful ache in his heart. 

So he slept. He fell asleep and he didn't want anything or anyone to wake him up but her, and because he knew that he wouldn't wake up on her voice that made all of his demons go away or on her beautiful face that he had always adored; he didn't wake up because she wasn't there to wake him up. So he thought that maybe just maybe he would be able to see her in his dreams, he would see her face and touch her smooth, warm skin and hear her voice and her beautiful laugh that was like a song to him… just if he slept for a long time and the long time he wanted was forever. 

Harry fell into a coma. The doctors didn't know what was wrong with him, they've run tests on him but there was nothing wrong with him.

After a few days of his coma the doctors said that maybe he has bleeding in the brain or Brain attack or Oxygen deficiency. But the most accurate thing that they were so sure about it was that he was in shock and he didn't want to wake up; because he's running from something that he didn't want to face…. And that was true: Harry didn't want to wake up because he was afraid of facing the reality, and reality meant no Rose anymore. He didn't want to wake up when there was no Rose, his Flower.

He just wanted to be with her even if it was in a dream. He didn't want to accept the fact that she was gone nor did he want to believe it.