01 │ saints

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

SAINTS

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

"𝘢𝘺𝘦 𝘢𝘺𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚

━𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀...

A field filled with white lilacs when suddenly a light so bright, I had never seen anything like it before. Then, I saw myself falling, the light went out, and all around me was pitch black; all I could do was hold onto my body.

Something hit me. Soon the light turned on again and I was blinded by the sight ahead of me. Several golden stars fell from the exit of... this hole I was falling in. I tumbled down this hole and saw

these -

these animals?

Are they going to kill me? Will I survive? Is there anyone that can save me out there?

Nothing made sense anymore as I was engulfed in darkness and just when I thought my life was over, the bright light was on all over again coming from a cave but this time everything was black and white. Plain. No color. The animals were gone and the stars were gone, but the color.... was no more to be seen...

Just as I was about to reach the cave, I heard a whisper, another one and another one, it was at a point when the voice grew louder and nearer until something hit my body and I jolted upwards

"Saints Raina, wake up", complained the voice.

Gasping and breathing heavily on the bed sat the one and only Raina Hart. "You mad woman, who wakes someone up like that," Raina grumbled.

"Do not blame me, you know that you have to wake up by dawn to get ready to visit Kribirsk. Look at your hair, the mess of your room, the audacity you have to complain," ranted the woman with fiery auburn hair.

Groaning Raina tilted her head up, "Oh fuck that's today, can't I just skip this". Today was the day where she had to go down to the first army base.