11 │home?

HOME?

"𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘺𝘦𝘯 𝘖𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴𝘦𝘷. 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 36𝘵𝘩, 𝘴𝘪𝘳."

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

HOME?

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

"𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘺𝘦𝘯 𝘖𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴𝘦𝘷. 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 36𝘵𝘩, 𝘴𝘪𝘳."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚

𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐲, Raina nods her head as she is pulled into a conversation with another one of the Queen's unpleasant guests.

The woman in front of her seemed to have no motivation to stop talking, so Raina let her babble on while squinting her eyes behind the woman at Alexander's retreating figure as he walked out the room with a guard.

"So what do you think?" A voice broke her thoughts, Raina quickly averted her eyes at the woman who questionably stared at her.

"Definitely a marvelous idea" Raina hummed before spotting Alina talking to the King's spiritual advisor, "As much I would love to chat with you about it, I have to go and see someone."

Letting out a relieved sigh, Raina made her way towards Alina gently grabbing her arm, before looking towards The Apparat with an apologetic smile, "Excuse us, but General Kirigan needs Alina and I ready for the dinner."

□ □ □

Dramatically opening the door, General Kirigan let himself in, "These are the two who claim they found the Stag?"

The man standing on the right pointed to the other guy beside him, "No, sir. He did."

General Kirigan let out a hum as he stopped in front of the buzz-cut man, "And you are?"

"Malyen Oretsev. Tracker with the 36th, sir."

Staying rooted in his place as shock filled him, Kirigan scrutinized him, remembering all the times Raina would talk about a person named Maly. With his mouth agape, he slightly breathed out, "Maly. What a surprise."