17 │latest news

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

LATEST NEWS

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

"𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘈𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚

━"𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞, 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭" Raina whispered as she and the others surrounded the trunk waiting for the Sun Summoner to grant them with her presence.

"It's only been 7 minutes Raina, calm down" Kaz's monotone voice spoke up beside her.

Raising her eyebrow at him as she stared at him pointedly, "Thought you weren't talking to me." Raina had come to a conclusion that Kaz was mad or annoyed by her ever since she told him off about staring at her, he's been brooding silently while disregarding Raina.

Scoffing under his breath, Kaz did not even bother to look at her as he muttered, "We have work to do right now, but I would be glad to ignore you some other time."

"Ouch, that must have stung" Jesper playfully whistled, nudging Inej on the shoulder who tried to hide her smile but couldn't help it.

A groan coming from inside the trunk caused them to snap back from the moment they were having just in time to see the lid slowly crack open, a disheveled Alina laying on her back with her knees propped up soon came to sight. Alina's eyes went straight to the gun placed in Jesper's holster, gazing at it as Jesper protectively placed his right on it, clearly taking an immediate dislike towards the proclaimed Sun Summoner.

Inej held up her hand as Alina's vision moved towards her as she gazed at Alina in disbelief. Rolling her eyes, Raina impatiently snapped her middle finger and thumb together, creating a sound that caught Alina's attention.

"Raina," Alina breathed out both in relief and shock.

Clicking her tongue on the roof of her mouth, Raina shook her head letting out a humorless chuckle, "I'm not here to sip tea and eat biscuits while chatting with you as if nothing's wrong. By the way, how's the General?"