07│ aleksander

ALEKSANDER

"𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭..𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘵"

𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘵"

𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏.

Raina squints her eyes as the sunlight hits her face, she groans before nuzzling her face onto the pillow.

"Wake up now love, we have work to do" a voice calls out which causes Raina to let out another groan of frustration, "Stop talking and let me sleep".

Soon enough the comforter is ripped off her and the cold air breezes through the room. Raina opens her eyes and goes to scream at the person to bug off but sees a smirking Aleksander; topless and in boxers.

Her mouth is hung open as she takes in his appearance; saints, was he always that hot. Aleksander slowly stalks forward and has a look in his eyes, one that a predator has towards its prey.

"Wha-uh-I-what are you doing?" Raina stutters before gaining her confidence and standing up, chest to chest with Aleksander.

"Aleks-" Raina quickly gets cut off as Aleksander slammed his lips to hers, knocking her breath out. She was shocked at first but immediately kissed back, feeling the warmth in the air thicken as their mouths molded together.

Aleksander pulled back before letting a smirk tug his lips, "We have work to do, don't we?"

Raina clearly lost in the moment, hastily nods, connecting their lips again.

He picked her up and he laid her down on the bed, the softcover pressing against her back.

Raina's hands traveled towards his hair, her fingers pulling against the strands causing Aleksander to let out a throaty groan as he straddled her.

Aleksander detached his lips from hers, only to attach them once again to Raina's neck, sucking and biting on various areas. Her breathing began to quicken at the intimate contact, feeling more aroused by the second.

"Aleks," Raina moaned, as he reached her sweet spot, but he didn't stop, only continued to attack her neck more and more.

Aleksander unbuttoned her kefta, one by one, slowly teasing her.