05 │ drüskelle

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

DRÜSKELLE

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

"𝘚𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚

𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐑𝐆𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊? 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐊𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓.

"No"

"What do you mean no"

"No, because you are going to be coming with me," Alexander stated exasperatedly.

Raina scoffs, clearly displeased by the answer she was receiving. "I am not asking you for your opinion. I am merely telling you."

"Raina, if you take a single step towards the carriage, you know it would not be good for you."

Alexander firmly tells her in no mood to start an argument.

Before Raina could start bickering, she heard Ivan talking to Alina. "Go. You heard me. Let's go. Get in."

"No," Alina uttered as she looked around trying to find something. Rather someone. "There's been a mistake. I need to find Mal."

Raina turned back to Aleksander with her eyebrows raised as a way of saying see

Aleksander raised his eyebrows as well, not backing down from his decision.

Raina sighs and looks at Alina and Ivan's conversation before turning back to Aleksander and using the one thing that will make anyone do what she says. 

Sweet innocent doe eyes and sticking out her bottom lip into a pout while softly saying, "Now will you let me go with Alina. Can you not see how distressed and confused she is."