18 │confessions

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

CONFESSIONS

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

"𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘚𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘳?" 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘍𝘦𝘥𝘺𝘰𝘳.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚

━𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐝.

Once then twice.

"So you're telling me that the General is the Black Heretic who created the Fold in order to expand his own power and create a whole new country under him. He also plans on using both of our powers and was manipulating me the entire time?!?" Raina asked.

Nodding her head slowly, Alina shrugged sheepishly, "That's one way to summarize it." She spent 15 minutes trying to figure out how to explain the situation to Raina and her scary friends who keep glaring at her.

Scoffing in disbelief, Raina ignored the concerned look Kaz sent her as she paced around the carriage with Cooper resting on her arms, "I spent 3 years living with him. 3 years and he could have tried anything with me but he didn't. This is so confusing."

"He probably was waiting for me," Alina voiced out, although was interrupted by the harsh glare sent her way from Raina.

"Waiting for you-," Raina mockingly called out, letting out a bitter laugh. "No one even knew you until the little accident you caused. So you cannot say that he was waiting for you."

Letting out a whistle of approval, Jesper nodded his head.

"Look, I need to hide, which is why I must get going. Excuse me." Alina said.

Taking a step forward, Jesper held his hand out, "We don't want any trouble,"

"Neither do I, so I'll just be on my way."

Quickly sticking his cane out, Kaz subtly smirked at Alina's stunned expression.

"Clearly, you want out of East Ravka, but we can help you," Jesper continued. "We have a secure route through the Fold."