08 │secret letter

SECRET LETTER

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘳𝘱𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦, 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧-𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘥. 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘙𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘢."

𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐀,

I am not sure if this letter will even find you but I thought why not give it a try.

Alina has been sent to the little palace, I hope you do look out for her. This letter is for me to thank you—

"Who is this from?" a voice asked from behind Raina as the letter got ripped out of her hand.

"Aleksander! Give it back" Raina screeched as she tried to take the letter out of his grasp.

Aleksander kept his hand high as Raina tried jumping for it.

Raina groaned, "Aleks give it back or I will not hesitate to electrocute you".

Aleksander merely chuckled as he reached down and gave her a peck on the lips, "Sorry darling but you have to go get ready."

"What–why?"

"Alina needs to go to the Grand Palace" he teased, grinning as he knew Raina would throw a tantrum about why she did not need to come along.

He was right because as soon as Raina heard that she started whining, "Nooo. I don't like going there" she shivers as she thinks, "The King gives me the creeps."

Aleksander chuckled as he took her hand and gently brought her to his chest hugging her.

"Go get changed" he whispered as he kissed her head.

Raina grudgingly complied and as soon as she walked into the bathroom, Aleksander brought the forgotten letter out.

He opened the letter up and saw the name stated at the bottom.

"Malyen Oretsev".

□ □ □