03 │ the sun summoner

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

THE SUN SUMMONER

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

"𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘳𝘢𝘪"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚

━𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐔𝐍𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂.

And that is exactly what Raina felt when she was told about the life-changing news by Alekander.

"You are completely sure?" Raina asked for the 100th time. Aleksander rolled his eyes and sighed while answering "You do realize that by asking me, it wouldn't change the answer".

"I just can't believe it.." Raina's voice trailed off to a whisper as she stared on the other side of the wall in wonder.

Aleksander sighs as he takes small steps towards her and delicately cups her right cheek while letting his thumb run over Raina's cheekbone. He rests his forehead on hers and says in a mere whisper, "It's real".

 "The sun summoner is real", Aleksander concludes in a gentle tone.

After staying in the little palace for three years, Aleksander and Raina have gotten close. Both have their secrets yet they trust each other.

Raina stared into Aleksander's eye as his lips brushed against her cheek—and even though she has experienced it before, that light touch sent shivers through her nerves. He softly placed light kisses traveling down to the crook of her neck. As he stopped there, he whispered, "You have nothing to worry about, the sun summoner is real Rai".

She took a shaky breath as he lifted his head and once again let his forehead sit on hers. Aleksander sighed almost desperately, "Saints you're gorgeous", he mumbled.

Raina couldn't take it anymore, she had reached up and pulled him down to her, his lips crashing hers. 

He kissed her gently, carefully, but it wasn't gentleness she wanted, not now, not after so long.