World History

Centuries ago after a two year plague and a lot of medical advancements some one decided to mess with the unknown. This person, now known as Ultimate Idiot, decided to mess with dark magic and caused The Change. The Change was a massive earthquake destroying almost everything mankind had created over a few thousand years. Once the Earth was basically reset pillars of red light formed and the chaos began.

The Blood Lights created creatures we now know as Demon Beasts. These creatures vary in looks and abilities with their strength being visible in their size. The bigger they are the more dangerous they are. Though I am betting that you are thinking that this is the biggest change but you are wrong. The biggest change that we know for sure is what happened to us.

After the Blood Lights did their job they vanished, for the most part. After about a decade of humans being slowly killed and devoured by demon beasts something incredible happened. A couple groups of people had created the starts of forts and had kids which would reveal the second part of the Blood Lights. A bunch of kids turned four and at the full moon after that birthday the lights returned. They surrounded the four year olds and gave them power.

Some became elves or dwarves. Others learned how to use magic with special tools, some didn't change, or got a special ability called a quirk. Elves have some long bunny like ears, tall slender bodies, and have Catalyst Crystals in their bodies that let them cast magic without tools. The elves are strong magic users but are very unlikely to gain a quirk or be physically strong.

Dwarves are basically the polar opposite of elves. Dwarves are stronger than most humans, almost always have a quirk, can't use magic at all, are stocky, and can forge metal and other materials as if they are playing with clay during a warm day. Now to explain what Catalyst Crystals are. They are basically the hearts of Demon Beasts, can be mined from underground, are used by humans to cast magic, and used to power stuff. I can't go into all their uses but I can tell you the biggest known one, the Silhouette Knights.

Silhouette Knights are giant metal humanoid creations we use to fight bigger Demon Beasts. They have been called mechas, robots, and zords by the generation from The Change because they need pilots. Elves, humans, and dwarves can pilot them. Most just use swords to cut up the Demon Beasts but can use magic spells, which the Silhouette Knights amplify, to destroy the creatures. If quirks are compatible with Silhouette Knight technology they can be used through them and boosted as well. Most desire to be Silhouette Pilots, grand casters, heroes, or Knight Smiths.

This world may be crazy and greatly unpredictable but it is home. We have created countries since then and most of us have no trouble making a living in this world. Another odd thing is that thanks to stuff we created before it all we stop aging at 25 and don't die of old age. The only way for us to die is to be killed in battle, murdered, or to run out of time. Shoot I haven't mentioned time have I?

From our birth we have lights in our arms that read 1 year and glow a soft green. Once we hit 25 that number begins to count down and when it hits 0 we die. There are multiple ways to gain time so we don't have to worry about Zeroing Out. If you work, win lotteries, or gamble your life, literally, you can get time from others. Some people in very high positions have millions of years saved up. Most are royalty while Silhouette Pilots, Knight Smiths, Grand Casters, and Heroes of the highest degree have a chance to get that rich.

Right now, other than the 8 kingdoms royalty, there are 5 very rich people. All Might the strongest global hero, Sir Galahad the best Knight Pilot, Merlin the Immortal Wizard, Ernesti the creative Knight Smith and Pilot, and Midas the Merchant King. Each one us the best in their field, except Ernesti since he is a strong grand caster and Knight Pilot on top of being a Knight Smith of the highest degree. Over their years of serving the world and the 8 kingdoms they have gotten lots of time.

I am pretty sure you all have had your fill of the boring parts of my worlds history. Well strap in and get ready for my story. My name is Izuku Midoriya and this is the story of how I became a true immortal.

~~~~<Authors Note>~~~~

This story is a mix of Knights & Magic, My Hero Academia, and a movie called In Time. The next chapter will have the start of Izukus story. I hope you all enjoy my story and Must warn you updates will happen whenever I have free time.