Radio? What's that?

Yes I felt like having Alastor from Hazbin Hotel pop in so he is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat at my desk in Hero Homeroom and played with some hunk of junk I found on my way here. It was an odd wooden box with very ancient circuitry. I eventually fixed it the best I could but it still didn't work. No sounds, clicking, nothing. After a while I jokingly made waves of energy with my hand. The energy made the device create an odd noise making everyone cover their ears.

"Sorry didn't mean to do that. Just glad I kinda figured out what it is." I begin to put it in my duffle bag only for music to start playing from it making everyone stare at me. "This is not my doing!" I teleport it and myself to the yard outside of the school and prepare to destroy it. Smoke and shadow started to leak out of it before it formed into a person.

Their hair and outfit was red, they had mini antlers and deer ears, and a weird microphone staff thing. "🎶You're never fully dressed without a smile!🎶 It's been so long since a radio worked. Who fixed  or built one?" I form fire over my hands, "I did, now answer my questions. Who are you, what's your quirk, and what's a radio?"

The last question seemed to hit him hard as he dropped his microphone... staff... Whatever it is. "You don't know what a radio is?" I shook my head as I kept my fire burning. "Radio is a device that uses radio waves to send sound over long distances. It is usually used for music or news."

I tilted his head, "So it's like the News Runestones?" This time he surprised me, "What's a Runestone?" I sigh and form a table with some chairs, "Maybe we should sit down before continuing. My name is Izuku Midoriya." He smiled a bit more, "I'm Alastor the Radio Demon." He and I sat down before we continued our chat.

"Ok I'll explain Runestones after you tell me your quirk. I'm guessing something to do with shadows and smoke." He shook his head, "I don't know what you mean by quirk. I have the power of voodoo from when I lived. When I died it became part of me and I became an Overlord of hell. I was a serial killer who broadcasted my victims screams over the radio. I did and do that in both my life and my life in hell."

I poured him some tea as he explained it. "I'm guessing you're from before The Change. Centuries ago some idiot messed with dark magic causing monsters to form all over the world and reset our technology. We had to take a different path as we gained magic and  quirks in exchange for a harder world. Quirks are basically super powers that people can get. Elves and Dwarves now exist. We do have rankings for awakenings too."

Alastor took a sip of tea, "Quite interesting. What is your ranking and quirk then?" I smiled and summoned some berries, "I'm quirkless, I am a dwarf elf hybrid due to my awakening, and my magic is nearly limitless. Anything you'd like to eat as we talk?" He nodded, "I am a cannibal and a deer type demon." I nod and summon some cooked mutant deer jerky.

"Unfortunately we don't have the deer you used to but I have Blood Horn Deer. Their horns and hooves are made of crystalized blood." I hand him the antlers and hooves from the one I turned into jerky. "You can keep them and use them to add to your staff, cane, microphone thing." He looked them over in a bit of curiosity, "Is the world filled with creatures like this?"

I nodded as I eat some jerky, "Covered unfortunately. According to the few able to fly and cast invisibility magic 95% of land is home to the beasts, 2% for us people, and the last 3% is unfortunately too radioactive to be useable by anything." I show how our world is a pangea again thanks to the change and show off the areas known forts are and areas people must avoid.

We talked for a while before he gave me a weird card. "Though hell has been getting a lot less sinners thanks to The Change, if you end up there just give me a call or just go to the Hazbin Hotel. Also remember, you're never fully dressed without a smile." With that he turned into shadow and smoke before going back into the radio and vanishing.

I looked at the card and pocketed it. After cleaning up the small mess we made I returned to class and sat down mulling over what I was told. "Midoriya what was that device and why did it smoke?" I shook my head to focus, "Sorry Aizawa Sensei. It was a device called a radio which used a lost technology called radio waves to send music and news all over the world. It was smoking because a sinner known as the Radio Demon used it to see why they haven't been used in centuries."

People thought I was lying but I didn't correct them. My mind was to wrapped around the fact that hell exists, the number of new sinners have lessened since The Change, and Heaven is real too. Does that mean Heaven is getting a lot of new people or is there other things as well? This is just getting more and more interesting.