Round 2

When the coming of age ceremony was over Uncle Kurogiri warped my Mom and I to the quirk center again. As we waited my results the Great 5 we're having a meeting in their tower. According to history it's a replica of a Leaning Tower of Pisa. Or was it Pizza? It doesn't help most history books were destroyed. Before you ask I only heard of the meeting afterwards. I don't even know what they were talking about.

~<The Meeting>~
(Warning writing style change)

Merlin: He is the one we need. We need to grab him and train him ourselves. *Slams clenched fist on table causing some jiggle physics*

Ernesti: *shaking his head* No, let him learn at his own pace. It will be a few hundred years before the event you forsaw will happen. Your immortal ass needs patience.

*Midas, All Might, and Sir Galahad just watch as they drink hot chocolate*

Merlin: Fine but he needs the advanced books asap. He is the last hope.

All Might: *Holding back Ernesti with one finger* Merlin you need to calm down some. He will learn it all at his pace or not at all. Remember Arthur? You pushed him so far he called you the bossiest bitch ever.

*Sir Galahad sighs at the mention of his friend while Merlin gives in and sits in her chair.*

Midas: Let's bend the rules some. Let him join UA and give him the option to take any classes he wants. Even if it's for a higher grade let him.

Sir Galahad: Fine but he must be forced to learn about weapons. Swords, daggers, crossbows, axes, and more. If he doesn't know how to use and make them he may not get to his full battle potential for when his mana gets low.

*They all argue and make a plan for Izuku all day and night*

~<Izuku POV>~

After a couple hours a doctor rushed Mom, Uncle Kurogiri, and I into a room where the doctor looked worried. "I have good news and bad news. Izuku doesn't have a quirk anymore. It has completely vanished but we found this." He pulls out an X-ray and shows that my body has tons of tiny catalyst crystals throughout my muscles, bones, and even my skin. The one I had originally gotten when I was four was gone though.

"He is literally able to mess with reality on a small scale thanks to these catalyst crystals. At most elves have one between their lungs which varies in size. The bigger or the more dense it is the more mana they have. These all are too dense to read so basically unlimited mana and they can mimic any quirk. To handle the energy your entire body has become much tougher and I do mean much tougher. I doubt a mythril blade can even scrape you now."

As we heard this my Mom and Uncle were frozen but I wanted to test it. I used some mana to copy my uncle's quirk, removed the physical changes and began warping around the room and home. Once I was done I copied Mom's and the doctors before calming down. "Sorry I couldn't resist trying it out. This is amazing and kinda broken. I promise not to use this ability like crazy."

Mom and the doctor put me down as quirkless on my paperwork saying the 2nd Blessing destroyed it and reinforced my body instead. We headed home and all went to bed even though it was 8 in the morning. A couple hours later I wake up to see my Mom's ex over me with his right hands fingers as knives. I was startled making him smirk. His gloved left hand was choking me.

"I'm going to free your Mom of you and act like the perfect support friend. Because of you she broke up with me so now that your quirk won't affect me you're dead." I glared at him in annoyance causing him to swing to kill me. What happened next was funny to me but painful to him. His blades snapped and lodged themselves into the wall. I then warped him, the blades, and I into the nearby police department. He and I were promptly arrested until I explained what happened.

Mom came flying to the police station and got me out once she got the call I warped there and got arrested. Ex Boyfriend was fined, incarcerated, and we decided to sue him. His dad is rich so why not take a few years away from him? Once everything was done we headed home where I fixed everything that got broken and started to tinker in the garage out of a mix of boredom and annoyance.

The first thing I did was try to make more artificial catalyst crystals. This was something many companies are trying to do but I figured out how to make them on my own. First I get a crystal like quartz, amethyst, etc. I just need a small piece and I slowly fill it with mana and compress the mana. I'm trying new ways to compress mana to see if I can get a perfect massive catalyst crystal. I've tried just jamming the mana in, slowly filling it, and alternating between the two. Just jamming it gives it a high chance to explode, the flow takes forever, while the alternating one can create really good ones there's some inconsistencies in mana distribution.

Today I got two different shards for today's ideas. I put one on a spinning table for pottery and turned it on. After it got up to speed I began to do the alternation technique on the shard. The improvement was almost instantly noticable as the mana compacted a good amount more and the shard was growing as a perfect sphere. This one if I don't accidentally blow it up should at least be a high A grade, maybe even a low S.

After an hour I stopped filling the crystal with mana and put the melon sized gem into my backpack. I then tried making the mana spin around the crystal before having it rush in. The results were way better than the first try today.  The second a small ball of mana formed the crystal became round and grew. After half an hour the crystal was bigger than the one I just made. At an hour it was bigger than I was. I stopped pouring in my mana and checked it to realize what I've done. This crystal actually was a mana black hole. It absorbs mana from around it and adds it to itself but it wasn't growing anywhere near as fast. At the rate it will grow now it'll take a year to grow an inch.

I hurriedly told Mom my research just bored awesome results and I started to roll my massive crystal to the Ether Engine factory. It took me a while to get it there thanks to people constantly stopping me to congratulate me and asking what I am rolling. When I got to the factory I yelled, "Boss, I think you'll like what I just rolled in." He came out of his office and froze staring at the crystal. Once he got over the shock he laughed, "Who gifted you this Catalyst Crystal? Your other boss?"

I shook my head and explained what I did. He was shocked and checked the crystal along with my other artificial crystals that didn't explode. We both quickly made them into ether engines to try them out. The ones I made before the spin duo worked like grade B crystals but a couple exploded. The turntable one ran like a low end S grade for a little bit before it quit working. As a joke I spun the engine and it went off. The faster it spun the better it worked and we do have some machines that require spinning to work so this solved that problem.

When we tried the Black hole Crystal as I call it he was stunned. No matter how much mana was used it didn't burn out or go below 95%. We stopped using it for two seconds and it was already back to full. He congratulated me and we sent the two spinners off to the Forge. The Forge is a lab where most new Silhouette Knights and Silhouette Gear tech comes from. I beat them to the punch on the crystals though. I didn't write down how I did it and send it in just in case someone tries to steal my work.

Once I helped out there for an hour I headed to the local Silhouette Knight factory. Once there I looked at all the designs people had come up with and pointed out any obvious flaws and possible fixes for them. Most thanked me but a few argued with me until I explained why they wouldn't work. With my backed up work done I headed off to the local quirk and magic allowing park and began to use my magic to mess around with the target dummies.

People were getting mad as the dummies they were punching would fight back, targets started to move when they use to be stationary, and some quirks were even bounced back at their user. Eventually Kaachan came to the park and went to the blast section and started to practice. With a smirk I had the dummy fight back. People nearby started to laugh and watch as I had the dummy beat the crap out of him. When I finally stopped beating him up I headed home with a small bounce in my step. I got revenge and no one will ever know it was me.