Class of Chaos

I woke up Monday and did my morning exercises quietly as Eri slept on her princess bed which I made for her. Once it was time for breakfast I woke up Eri and had her get dressed. We walked I to the kitchen where Mom had made some pancakes and bacon. Eri didn't know what they were and I nearly shattered my mana and quirk cuffs.

After we ate I walked with her to school where I was lead to a big office where a weird creature sat behind a desk. I looked it over before I spoke, "I am assuming you're Nezu?" It stood up, "Yes I am. Now is this Eri?" He hopped down and walk over to her which was kinda cute. Both are the same height, same hair/fur color, and I could tell Eri wanted to hug him.

We set up a schedule and explained it to her the best we can as he lead us to the daycare. Once there she was gives a quirk stopping bracelet just in case and I told her I would be back. She looked scared so I gave her a plush I made last night. My Mom thought of this happening so I made a plush of me and gave it to her.

"I promise I'll be back. Until then this plush will keep you company ok? Plus there are kids your age here. If any hurt you squeeze it really hard and I'll come running ok?" She squeezed it and all the elves nearby winced. "Not now sweety not that hard." I hugged her and left to go to class. I hope she has a good day.

I was then lead to my classroom where I heard yelling down the hallway. Nezu wasn't happy but was smirking as he looked at an odd lump of fabric in the hall before returning to his office. With a sigh I walked in and headed to an empty seat by the window. As I walked in I heard Kaachan yelling, the blue haired telling him to sit properly, and people chatting as normal. I luckily wasn't noticed at all because how quiet and fast I was.

I curled my ears up some as the chatter and yelling was a bit loud. Eventually I finally get pissed and yell, "SHUT UP! SERIOUSLY I CAN HEAR YOU ALL DOWN THE DAMN HALLWAY. CONSIDER ELVES YOU ARROGANT HUMANS AND DWARVES!" This made everyone be quiet as they look at me a bit stunned as they didn't see or hear me enter. I was glaring and my usually loosely hanging ears are straight back and rigid like blades.

"Get out of here Crossbreed Freak! I bet you broke onto campus." Katsuki said as he made some small explosions happen in his hands. As he said that I noticed the odd yellow fabric lump from the hall crawl in. Once I saw that I chuckled, "How about we ask the teacher if I'm in the right classroom? I could just be in the wrong one since I'm in multiple classes." Katsuki growled, "Just leave freak!"

That's when the lump revealed itself behind the desk to be a sleeping bag with a tired man in it. "Katsuki Bakugo sit down right now. Izuku Midoriya you are in the right room for today. This afternoon go to Magic class. Tomorrow you start in support and then come back here. Magic and heroics shall swap every other day unless told otherwise." I nodded and wrote that down before I heard Eris doll.

I warped to Eri and relaxed when I saw she was playing house with another girl. With a chuckle I knelt down, "Please don't hug the doll too tight. It has a noise maker for me to know when Eri is in trouble." The girl apologized and nodded as Eri hugged me, "Is it time to go home?" I shook my head, "Not yet Snowball. I came because of the dolls alarm. Keep playing with your friend ok?"  She nodded and I warped back to class.

"May I know why you suddenly left Midoriya?" I bowed, "I'm sorry Aizawa. My adoptive daughter accidentally triggered an alarm and I warped to check on her." Everyone looked at me in a mix of awe and disgust. "Bet she is a freak like you." That made me snap and the entire room became ice cold. With that my quirk and magic suppression cuff completely broke. They cracked when I warped but now they were gone.

Aizawa tried to stop me with his capture scarf but it phased right through me. I slowly walked over to Katsuki, "How dare you insult her. You have no clue what she has been through. She has had her blood drained to make quirk and magic stopping bullets. She has been taken apart and reformed many times. And I saved her from that hell last week. Now apologize or I'll make you a eunuch."

Everyone was scared by me then when they heard me. Aizawa walked in between me and Katsuki, "Enough Midoriya. Calm down before you curse someone else on accident." I undid the aura of cold and my glowing eyes before I nodded and sat down. Once the room warmed up we were told to get into our track uniforms and to head out to the physical field. Using magic I changed clothes and warped there as everyone else had to change in the locker rooms. As I waited for everyone I made a couple small changes to Aizawas sleeping bag which I stole before I warped.

When Aizawa arrived he wasn't happy until I handed him the changed sleeping bag. I changed it to have legs and elastic band that go under his shoes that poke out of the legs when worn. He quickly put it on and leaned against a tree while we waited. Everyone soon arrived and Katsuki had to throw a ball as an example.  879 meters with an explosion and him screaming "Die!" When someone said this exercise thing will be fun I shook my head.

"Since this will be fun, the one who scores the worst shall be expelled." When I heard someone whine about it being unfair I snapped again. "Is it fair that we have to fight mutated animals to survive? Is it fair that villains try to kill us every so often? Is it fair other countries try to destroy peace so they can get more land? Is it fair a little girl gets tortured for over 3 years because of her quirk?! No it isn't and life is never ment to be fair. Suck it up princess cause you're in the real world now. Also if he doesn't think we have what it takes he will expell us. He did it to last year's class."

We then started our exercises where I got the highest scores up until we got to the ball toss. Once there Aizawa stopped me, "No need. I know what you can do." I nodded and left to go to Magic class. While there I learned why I couldn't undo my curses that I put on overhaul. I began to learn control so my emotions wouldn't cause me to freeze or curse willy nilly since I'm a living catalyst crystal. When class finished I picked up Eri and headed home with her telling me about her day. She had fun so hopefully tomorrow I don't have a bad day again.