Unexpected Visitors

I woke up a little late after having to fix up the yard. After getting a shower and eating breakfast the doorbell rang. I opened the door, "Hello?" In front of me stood a tall man in Silhouette Gear with the insignia for UA. After he double checked his noteboard, "Izuku Midoriya, I presume?" After I nodded yes he handed me an envelope and walked away. I quickly opened the letter then ran over to my Mom surprised, "Mom you won't believe this!! I was asked to partake in the UA entrance exam. They want me to go there tomorrow so I have a full night's rest!"

My Mom didn't believe it until she read it twice. Before we could even plan a small party there was another knock at the door. Mom answered it this time and backed away a tad scared. I found out why when I peeked out. They were the Royal Knights in their gear. Over their hearts was the Golden Lotus Kingdoms Royal Seal. "Miss Inko Midoriya and Mr. Izuku Midoriya?" We both nodded scared.

After a couple seconds of silence and searching their bags one pulled out a scroll and the other a golden lotus with an emerald stem and leaves. "Due to Izukus creations advancing our Silhouette Technology we are gifting you both a family crest you may design, the symbol of our kingdom, a grade C Hover Ship with house addons, and what the 5 Heroes deem you deserve. You'll find them in the ship. Here's the keys." We were both handed golden blades with a special placements for our crest. They then bowed and left with the ship over our house.

With that I used magic to float us up into the ship which we explore happily. My door had a Black hole on it and inside was a dream bedroom with everything I could want. Even a mini lab and fridge was in there. Mom wouldn't let me in her room but showed me she had a coupon for a free spa day at University Citys best spa. With our exploring done we packed up our stuff and got ready to fly to University City. True the flight would only take a few hours but we wanted to explore and unfortunately looting is kinda common here.

When we finished I headed to work at the Ether Engine Factory only to get a surprise party. After celebrating a couple hours and getting a few giant chunks of gems, an industrial Catalyst Crystal tester, and work gloves I headed to the Silhouette factory. Another party but I got a lot of accessories for my Silhouette Gear, I was able to make a second Black Hole Silhouette Gear for my Mom with all the accessories, and a bunch of knowledge crystals. These made me ecstatic.

Knowledge Crystals are a much better version of books. Instead of having to read the instructions you get to live out doing what's in the crystals. I got a blacksmith, alloy mixing, building the more complex accessories, and how to file everything I create for both jobs. After a longer party I headed home, gave Mom her gear and looked at the black hole stamp on the hearts of both of our gears and started to make a crest.  I wanted to have a lotus and a black hole in it but couldn't get a good design.

After a few hours of drawing failed designs I decide to check my closet which I have yet to look into. I may have moved my stuff up here but I've yet to put a thing away. Once I open it I notice there's 5 presents in it. One is a definitely an Ernesti gift since it's blueprints to all kinds of Silhouette Knights, Silhouette Gear, and their accessories. One is a portable exercise kit for super strong people so definitely All Might. The third was a set of wooden training weapons.

Wooden weapons, for a kid who can make and use pure mythril weapons with ease. I'll admit I was disappointed until I lifted up one of them. When I touched it I instantly dropped it and sat on my bed stunned. Sir Galahad gave me Catalyst Wood training weapons. These are rare as hell, basically Catalyst Trees grow in areas of high mana or ether concentration, where there are also a lot of monsters. The wood is greedy for magic or energy in general so it's the best for training someone's magical and physical endurance. The more they feed the stronger they get so I basically got unbreakable, self strengthening wooden weapons.

Using some special gloves that came with them, I put the weapons in their respective places on my wall. With that done I open the fourth gift which is definitely from Merlin, as it's a lot of science, potion, alchemy, and a bunch of other branches of research. The last one honestly worried me the worst. His humor is known to be dirty and immature. After some pondering I just open it for a ton of different gems and metal shards fell onto the floor and a note. Basically he wanted me to try them all out for possible Mana Metals and Black Hole Catalyst crystals.

With a small smile I put them all on my desk and decided to test them all later. The metals would have to wait since they have to be molten to accept mana and I didn't get a mini forge on the ship. I put my clothes away and went to the helm of our flying house and headed off to Academy City. We of course were stopped at the City's wall as we were leaving but once I explained it all they let us through.

As I drove the ship Mom made supper and asked what all was in my room. I told her about the minifridge, the Catalyst Wood training weapons, and the rest happily. Mom sighed when I complained about my mini lab not having a mini forge. Before I could complain about anything else she hit me with a book, "If you go one semester without any trouble or bad grades I will buy and install a mini forge in your room deal?" I agreed instantly. When we got to University City where most residents are teachers or students Mom got her spa treatment and I applied at the local Silhouette factory and Ether Engine Factory just in case I actually got into UA or another university here.