Entrance Exam.... Still

I headed over to the door to the physical test at first before I rushed back and got my Silhouette Gear and walked out the door. Everyone was excited to do this but they kept glaring at me and a few others with their own gears. Before I could talk to them I saw their family crests and backed away knowing not to associate myself with them. Their crest is of a snake being stepped on and biting the heel of the foot, the crest of the Fang Family. They are notorious cheaters, rule breakers, and more but they are so rich and powerful even the king is wary of them.

One girl walked over to me after a bit and asked about my gear once she realized I was not a Fang. I answered politely and looked her over some. Her name was Uraraka and she is kinda cute but I'm not sure she is my type. Anyways as I explained it people nearby looked at me stunned and the blue hair from earlier walked over, "You really built this yourself?" I nodded and pointed to the branding on the Gear, a simple black hole. "I actually have to make a crest involving this later."

This stunned people until Present Mic snapped everyone out of it and made them get ready. I got out of my gear and smirked as I set up for an idea I had. While we all got ready I formed a few thin but strong strings out of mana. These strings connected to different parts of my Gear and let me remotely control it and give it more mana to form a mana sword without even taxing the engine at all. Then the doors opened and I rushed in with my gear causing people to yell I'm cheating only for Present Mic to yell, "There is no countdown follow the boy and his Gear!!"

To simply what happened next is I spent about half an hour using my strength, some mana, and my gear to destroy a ton of robots. At most I'd breath fire or ice to disorient them before smashing or slicing them. That is until the 0 pointer appeared. This giant robot got my blood pumping as I charged at it. I'm glad I did otherwise Uraraka would have been squashed under it. My Gear got her free from the rubble as I flew into the air. Once I was eye level with it I smirked, flipped it off, and a bunch of portals appeared in, on, and through it. These portals split the robot apart easily without destroying any major parts as wiring can be redone.

~<In the Observation Room>~

All Might: He's strong, versatile, and really good with magic.

Merlin: Agreed but he didn't have to flip us off.

Nezu cackling: What a show and no major damage to the parts.

?????: I want the elf, dwarf boy in my class.

The 5 and Nezu look at the person a bit stunned. This guy has never asked for anyone in particular but has rejected many.

???: Just put him in my class. I know he wants to do the Mage, and Technology paths too so afternoons every other day he will be in my class. The other days can be mage lessons with the support tech being every morning. I wanna see his gear advance with him.

Nezu: ok but he has to..... Nevermind he already passed them if I show them this tape. I am curious about how much mana he has and how he can mimic quirks so easily.

~<Back to Izuku>~

After disassembling the 0 I made sure Uraraka was ok. After that was done I started to heal people using magic. What stunned most was I could have my Gear heal people as well. When Recovery Girl came in she was happy no one was hurt but hit me for doing her job. Once that was over I headed over to the Mage test and got at the end of the line. Luckily it wasn't very long.

When it was my turn I left my Gear locked up outside the door as I headed in. The test was to test our accuracy, spell power, mana purity, and what spells we could do. The last two are mainly to see a person's potential. Even though humans need catalyst crystals in wands or staffs to cast magic it's still using their mana. The purer it is the more they will develop. Poor purity is because the body is not able to completely turn ether into mana and leaves bits of it unchanged. Also some people's mana is also more suited for different elements or types of spells. There are cases people can't use elemental spells yet can use healing, trap, or buffing magic.

When I walked in the proctor looked at me a bit worried but handed me an orb with some Strand-Type Crystal Tissue connecting it to other crystals. "Pour some of your mana into the crystal so we can test your mana purity." I did so and lit up all the other crystals really brightly, and blew them all up afterwards. This stunned me and the proctor as no one has done that before. Maybe a few lower grade ones blew up but never all of them.

With both of us scared, mostly him, he had me cast the testing spell. It's known as Merlin's Inner Eye, you basically cast the spell and balls of the elements will appear. If the orb glows you have an affinity to it. Light, darkness, air, earth, fire, water, healing, trap, buff, enchanting, and a mysterious last orb no one has ever glowed except for Merlin herself. Many theories have been made about it but no one knows. Anyways the spell takes between a minute and an hour to cast depending on your purity and mana amount. I cast it in one second with all 10 orbs glowing as if they were all miniature suns.

Once the results were recorded I was about to do accuracy but the proctor told me to just go cause I already passed that test and power. I shrugged and headed off to the tech bit only for the proctor to say I already passed and told me to go home. They wouldn't even let me show off my sword which I made just for this test. Talk about rude. Well luckily I was stopped by a girl named Mei. She was very curious about my sword and Silhouette Gear.

When we found an area without people I showed off my sword. Using Mana Steel, some of my Black Hole Crystal Tissue, and my mana I had a whip like sword I could control like a snake. With that showed off I showed her the gear and let her try it out on the lowest possible setting....... She still somehow destroyed a couple walls. I really need to find tune it. Needless to say, we both got in trouble and were sent home. Hopefully that didn't ruin my chances of getting into UA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Small authors note. I'm hoping everyone is loving this story and I have a small challenge for the artistic ones. You guys who want to can draw a crest for Izuku and the winner gets put as the cover and at the top of each chapter with credit in the description. If someone is reading this after a crest is chosen, I'm sorry.