Shut Up!

~<Authors Notes>~
I rewatched Knights and Magic and found out I goofed. It's called Crystal tissue and strand-type crystal tissue. I've been calling it crystal wire and was wrong sorry. I'm going to do my best to keep the name right from now on but I'm keeping the previous chapters as is so no one thinks I'm crazy typing this. Now back to the story.

~~~<Izukus POV>~~~

I groaned as my alarm clock went off and I headed off to the bank to store the money I got from the Forge. At first they thought I stole it until the Forge confirmed it was legit and I was then moved to a VIP+++ account. The addons are just stupid drivel so I'll skip that. Once that was over I headed to school and kinda dozed off at my desk. I spent a majority of the night awake trying to figure out my metal problems. Of course my rest didn't last long at all.

After a few minutes of me napping I was woken up by an explosion sending me to the floor. With an angry growl I slowly opened my eyes and stood up. "What the fuck do you want Bakugo?!?! I was up all night trying to figure out how to reinforce metals for silhouette knights and gear. You better have a really good reason to blast me." This makes everyone stare at me in shock, especially the teacher who ran in after the explosion. The main thing at first was I wasn't even pink where I was blasted. When people realized I cussed and called him Bakugo everyone became worried.

Bakugo grabs me by my neck and lifts me up, "Who are you and what have you done to Deku. He would have never spoken to me like that." With an annoyed sigh I gave him a taste of his own quirk and blasted him to the teacher. "I'm the same person Kaachan but I'm sick of you bullying me. I am a Gold-White blessed unique and I am tired of you." I walk to the principals office and just snitch it all. Years of bullying and wounds all flowed out and todays incident. They were shocked when I say I want them to note it down but say it's a drawback of his quirk he needs to work on.

The principal agrees after I explain I just want him to get help but still have a good future. When I finished reporting I went back to class and asked what I missed, wrote down notes, and payed attention throughout the class. Everyone was waiting for Kaachan go get called to the office but nothing happened making it much more tense. When class was over I headed over to my second job and try to make my metal idea work.

The main Forge Masters who focused on mixing metals all tried to help me but each idea failed. After a while I groaned and slammed my fist on my work bench and caused a burst of mana  to hit some metal. This gave me an idea. I found the steel mixer and asked for his help to do a test of my idea. I took a good glob of perfect molten steel to my station and send a spiral of mana into it causing the metal go become very conductive to mana.

With a good amount of mana surging through the molten steel I poured it into a mold of a Silhouette Gear chassis with my strand-type crystal tissue and a bunch of grape sized Black hole Catalyst Crystals. The metal and crystals fused as I wanted and I had to do almost nothing to get it to the correct form. There was a few bubbles from excess trapped mana which I popped and moved the mana into the air.

After some checking the still hot frame for any hidden bubbles and finding none I started to assemble my Silhouette Gear. I put the mechanisms on it, put more of my custom Crystal Tissue in it, and stopped when I got to the external metal plates. "Crud, I need to make more of the Mana steel. I'm glad the frame actually can connect to the rest of the crystal tissue with how I made it." With a sigh I start to make custom casts for the plating and talk to my boss.

He looked at my project and was a little surprised as he looked at the flow of mana throughout the entire structure. As I explained my idea I set up the Crystal Tissue for the insides of the future plating of my Silhouette Gear. He rushed off to get me more molten steel. I treated the metal with some mana and poured it into the molds glad I could do this all in one day. Usually projects like this can take weeks but mine is almost done.