Coming of Age Ceremony

I walked home from school with a small smile. Just seeing them react to the appraisal results made my day. Deciding to head to a nearby shop to buy stuff, I took an odd path under a bridge. About half way through the tunnel I heard a sickening sound. It was a mix of sludge squeezing through a tube and sludge slamming into the floor. When the smell of sewage hit my nose I turned around and glared.

"You better not think about attacking me. If you even try to I will turn you into a freezer pack!!" The sludge monster laughed before he launched himself at me, "As if you can. Now roll over and become my new meat suit!!" I let him get close before I exhaled mana laced, super chilled, super sized breath of cold air. Before you could say "A" Sewer Idiot was a Sludge-cicle. "I warned you stinky."

After a few seconds of me trying to pry Sludge-cicle from the road All Might showed up. "I am..... What happened to the villain?" I waved from the side of it, "I am sorry, he attacked me so I froze him." All Might walked over and looked my work over, "How fast did you cast such a complex spell? Wait.. Did you use your quirk illegally?" I chuckle some, "I used mana to super freeze him for a second. Using mana I turned my breath into a subartic breeze."

All Might was shocked for a little bit before he pried the slime off the ground. "Thank you young one. I better turn him in. Wait..... Dwarf body, elf ears, unusually strong magic... Are you Izuku Midoriya?" I nodded, "Yes I am!! You've heard of me?!?!" He laughed and patted my head, "Yes I have, the others of the 5 have been interested in you. Now get home. Don't you have a ceremony to get ready for?" I groaned, "Don't remind me."

This caused him to laugh more before I pulled out a notebook. I hand him a pen so he can sign a page. He quickly does and jumps away without any problem. With the fiasco over I continued walking and stretched only to get a hammer thrown at me. Without a second thought I caught it, "Good try Thor. Maybe try it without the lightning crackling around you?" I threw it back knocking the dwarf back a couple feet from the speed of hammer. He nodded as he caught his breath as I got into my sector of town.

"Mom I'm home and I just found out the true value of my backpack." From the kitchen I hear a loud sigh as she kept making supper. "Didn't I tell you to quit yelling freak?" I dodge the empty beer bottle that my Moms current boyfriend launched at me. After giving him a half-assed apology I headed to the kitchen. "Hey hun, how was school today?" I hugged my Mom and showed her the recording I made of everyone's faces and the actual price of my bag.

After a couple seconds of stunned silence from Mom I was yanked backwards by the boyfriend with his hand around my throat. "Give me this bag freak. With it I can pay off my debt." What happened next scared my Mom and I as we didn't expect it. Blood red light came off of my body around his hand and surrounded him before we could even blink. The light made him let go of me and began to warp his body and quirk.

The first thing we notice was he was now a very slutty girlfriend. I'm not going to describe her but basically beach blond bimbo. After he, I mean she, looked herself over she tried to use her quirk for kinda funny results. Her original quirk was Living Weaponry which let them form weapons from their body. Her usual thing was knife fingers or a katana but this time they formed into foam weapons. After a couple attempts at making weapons she called the police on me and smirked. "I am going to claim you stole my backpack and then used your quirk illegally. Bye bye freak."

As she said that I pointed to the crystal I used to record everyone reactions to the bags worth. "What about that crystal?" I smirked as the police warped in behind her, "The videos on it show me showing my class mates its worth and every single abusive thing you've done to me and my Mom. Luckily I got your transformation on it too bitch." As she tried to grab it the police cuffed her and warped her away. "What am I to do with the golden trouble maker?", the purple mist looking officer asked as the yellow parts that are his eyes narrowed.

"Hi uncle Kurogiri, sorry about this." I said as I hugged him gently. He laughed and hugged me back, "What is it with you lately? You're like a trouble magnet right now. Yesterday a demon beast broke in and attacked you, today a sludge villain got frozen by you, and now that crazy bitch. Who was she anyways?" I tensed up as Mom didn't know about the first two and I knew my goose was more than cooked. "Izuku.... Why did you not tell me about the beast and the villain?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There is no league of villains but there will be bad guys and monsters obviously. Before someone asks: I HAVE NOT READ THE MANGA OR SEEN ANY OF SEASON 5.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly turned to my Mom and fearfully answered, "It was an hour old baby pig beast that couldn't hurt a fly and I was just about to tell you when he, I mean she, attacked me just now." Mom relaxed some and looked at my neck, "There's some odd red sludge here." She wiped it off resulting in it becoming dust on the paper towel and a call over Uncle Kurogiris cop radio saying the girlfriend is now a boyfriend again. "Izuku what is your quirk?"

My Mom and I both stiffened and looked at Uncle Kurogiri slowly. It has been almost 12 years and I never went in to test for a quirk. "I don't know, I was never tested." My Uncle released a mix of a groan of annoyance and an angry growl before warping all three of us to a quirk testing office. "Sorry for the sudden warping but Izuku Midoriya is way overdue to be tested." Needless to say as we waited Mom and I were both scolded hard core by Uncle.

I was quickly brought back and tested. My quirk is called, Fighter Breaker. Basically it will weaken a quirk so they can't do anything above bruising and give them a body that will destroy their fighting style. It requires touch and can be forcefully broken like Mom did removing the residue. They don't know how long I can make it last or what happens if they adjust to their new body. I might find out soon if Kacchan finds out I have a quirk.

After getting my quirk registered we warped home, ate supper, and watched some TV until it was time. Uncle and Mom went to their seats in the audience and I headed to mine in the middle of the colosseum with my classmates. The elves from all over the stadium kept telling my classmates to shut up as they all were very loud. After the 76th elf they finally shut up and I glared, "About time, now behave and I might answer your questions later."

Then the ceremony began. A teacher from each school read tales from before, during, and after the Great Change. By the time they finished it was almost midnight and most of the audience was asleep. Right before midnight they all yelled, "You are all now adults!!" I then blinked and I was back in the odd room from when I was four. Mr. Energy laughed, "Hello again Izuku. Well since you are here I will give you a lot of boosts. So how has your life been?"

I caught him up some and thanked him for my blessing. He just waved it off and I was back in the colosseum. Well, more like above it and just floating there. After a little bit I figured out one of my new quirks and warped back to my seat apologizing for somehow floating. Once the crowd quit muttering my teacher spoke into the microphone, "We would like all 2nd Blessed to come to the stage especially the White Blessed." I was curious who was the White Blessed as Kacchan, a handful of my classmates, amd I walked to the stage with handfuls from each school doing the same.

The other schools went first with the highest anyone getting was a double yellow. Kacchan walked up after glaring at me when he was Blue-Gold. It wasn't until I got onto the stage when I realized I was the one, I was the Gold-White blessed!! I froze in place when I realized it. I don't mean metaphorically, I literally surrounded myself in ice in shock. Of course everyone was stunned before I thawed myself. Looks like I have to return to the quirk doc. I hope they don't get mad.