Chapter 27

Harry's POV

Whoosh! 

My breathe rushed out of my body as a large fist pounded into my stomached. I cried out in pain as I grabbed at the spot I was punched. My eyes opened to find the most terrifying thing I have ever seen: Steve. My heart accelerated on the spot. What was he doing here? How did he get out of jail? They told me that he would never be able to leave! How did he even find out where I was? At this moment I was full on panicking until I realized something, or rather asked myself a very important question: Where's mom and Louis? Did Steve do something to them?

Steve barked out laughter that did not sound even remotely happy. "Did you think you could actually get away from me? Did you actually think that you could so easily hide from me?" Steve shook his head before taking a step towards me. I let out a whimper and scurried as far up my bed as I could. However, instead of merging into the wall as I wanted to, Steve reached out and gripped the front of my shirt. He pulled me towards him so I was inches away from his face. "You will never be able to get away from me. Everywhere you go I will be there, everywhere alley you walk past I will be there in the shadows watching you. Every corner you pass I will be there standing on the other side waiting for you. You will never escape me, you filthy faggot. I'm going to make you wish you were never born."  

My eyes widened in terror at Steve's threaten whispered words. Why? Why did he have to do this to me? Right as my life started to turn bright, just as it was getting good. I had a family that loved me, I had great friends who would do anything for me, and most importantly I have Louis. I was finally happy but here was Steve. Here he was to ruin my life. After everything he's done to me couldn't he have just left me alone now? Didn't he already put me through enough? Appereantly not. I moved my hands to try and find something to grip onto so the fact that Steve was holding me up by my shirt didn't hurt as much. However, much to my surprised, I found that my hands were balled up into fists as if I was angry. I let out a small gasp when I realized that I was angry. I was very angry. I was pissed. As I thought about everything that Steve had done to me I started to get even madder. After everything he put me through I had the right to be mad. I have the right to be pissed and I never even knew it! I never knew that I had the right to mad at him, that I have the right to be pissed at someone either then myself. Because it wasn't me. It wasn't my fault. I didn't do anything to deserve this, this was thrusted upon me for no other reason then the fact that I was born at the wrong time. I didn't do anything wrong. I was being punished for some else's crime.

I was pissed. 

I lifted my hand up and punched Steve right in the face. I focused all my anger into that one punch. After everything Steve had done to me throughout my life, that was a lot of anger. Steve dropped me as he flew backwards. I fell to the floor and looked up to see him holding his bleeding nose. Steve looked at me with shock before his eyes turned furious. Before he could do anything I quickly stood up.

"You little shit! I'm going to make you pay for that!" He snarled. Steve whipped something out of his pocket. My eyes widened as the sun glistened off of his knife."I"m going to kill you. I'm going to chop off your fingers one by one, then when I'm done I'm going to skin you alive. I'm not going to stop even when you're begging me to stop. I'm not going to stop until you're dead and even when you are I'm going to cut up your limbs and hang them around my house. And you wanna know what I'm going to do with your skin? I'm going to make myself a nice new pair of boots with it." 

My breathing become short and raspy as Steve advanced on me. I was terrified and all I would do was back away from him. I gasped when my back get the wall. I looked around me to see my drawers to the left of me and my bed to the right. I have no where to do. I was trapped. I looked forward to Steve less then a foot away. He closed the gap and stared at me with cold, blue eyes. There was no humanity in them. Just animistic rage. Steve swung back his hand with the knife in it. As he swung it back towards me I wrenched my eyes closed.