Chapter 14

Harry POV

Beep. Beep. Beep.

What the hell is that annoying noise? I don't have a alarm clock in my room. At least I don't think I do. Wait a second, my bed doesn't feel like this and why does my head hurt so much? What on earth happened? As much as I waited to know what happened, I couldn't bring myself to open my eyes and find out. All I wanted to do was sleep. So that's what i was gonna do.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Fucking hell. I could not fall asleep with that annoying noise in the background. I let out a frustrated groan, and opened my eyes. 

"Harry!' Louis exclaimed and I winced. His voice hurt my aching head, but at the same time it soothed it. I turned my head to see Louis looking at me with very obvious concern. Why was he so concerned? That's when I noticed that I was indeed not in my room, but it didn't look like anyone else's house either. No, the blinding white walls, and sheets were all too familiar to me. I was in a hospital. Louis stood up and walked closer to me. I looked up at him and opened my mouth to say something, but stopped when I looked into his eyes. It all suddenly came rushing back. Louis' eyes. The blue and grey that mixed together to form his. Steve's eyes. Steve's blue. Steve's son. Just like before my breathing started to shorten and quicken in pace. Already weak from before I started to feel dizzy again. Louis' eyes widened in alarm and he reached out his hand to me. I winced away and let out a pathetic whimper. He was gonna hurt me. I knew it, I should have never trusted him. I should have never trusted anyone. I was stupid to believe that someone would ever actually like me. I should've known better. I was a dumbass, just like Steve said all along.

"Harry?" Louis tried again and reached out for me. I winced away from him like he was the black plague. 

"No! Go away! I don't want to see you ever again! You're just like your father!" I exclaimed and for the first time since I meet any of them, I didn't stutter. Not a word. Then I delivered the final blow. "I hate you!" Louis reeled back as if I threw a punch at his jaw. 

"B-but Harry! W-why do y-you...?" Louis trailed off as I shook my head with a panicked expression. The machine monitoring my heart started to beep faster and faster and faster.

"I don't care! Just go!" I yelled out. The beeps started to blend into each other as my heart raced even more with every second. Suddenly the door slammed open and in ran Liam, Niall, Zayn and some nurses. 

"What's happening?" Liam exclaimed upon hearing the blended beeps and seeing my panciked expression. Since I was breathing so fast I couldn't find a breath to answer, and one of the nurse's had to do it. 

"He's having another panic attack! You need to get him to calm down!" She said quickly while messing around with some medicine. Once again, the light headed feeling came back and I started to see black dots speckled my vision. 

"Louis, calm him down!" Niall said looking as if he was about to start sobbing any second now. However, Louis just stayed frozen on the spot. He was watching me with such a heartbroken expression on his face. I felt a painful stab to the heart, but I couldn't find myself to care. My world was slowly spinning and it was starting to accelerate. "Louis!" Someone pushed Louis towards me but I immediately squirmed to the other side of the bed to get further away. Somehow I had caught enough breath to allow a whimper to come out. 

"Zayn, get Louis out of here!" Liam snapped at the dark haired boy once he finally caught on to what was happening. Zayn stepped forward and grabbed Louis' arm about to drag him out. However, that move seemed to snap Louis into reality. 

"No! I can't leave him!" Louis yelled and started to fight against Zayn. Pure fury was present on Louis' face as he tried to fight Zayn off. My limbs started to lock up as memories of Steve's face with fury very much like Louis' popped up in my mind. I wanted to move my arms; I tried to move my arms, but I couldn't. I lost all ability to move, and I could probably get enough oxygen in my brain to think. More black dots joined around the room as it flipped up side down and inside out. 

"Do you want him to die!?" I heard Zayn scream in the background. The nurse then urgently yelled and more doctors ran into the room. I couldn't tell what she said because by the time she had finished I was out. 

Louis' POV

Once Zayn asked me whether I wanted Harry to die or not, I froze. I couldn't move, I couldn't think. Harry dying was a....a unthinkable thing to even consider. Harry couldn't die. He just couldn't. I allowed Zayn to pull me out of the room and doctors quickly filled up our once filled spaces. He said he didn't want to see me ever again. He...he said he hated me. It was like he punched me in the balls. Yet, If only it could have been so painless. If only being punched in the balls was more painful then Harry saying that. It was like he ripped out my heart and left me there to bleed. In the middle of a god damned plaza so that everyone could see me. So that everyone could laugh and make fun of all the pain that I was in. So that everyone could see how he tricked me and made it seem like he had loved me. It was almost like a sick game. Expect for that this wasn't a game, quite the contrary, this was real. The pain was real, and the lives, the lives were real too. 

I really wished I could say things about Harry. I really wished I could say terrible things about him. Like how much I hated him, and how much of a jerk and twat he was. I wish I could look him in the eyes and tell him that I wish I had never met him, but I couldn't. I couldn't say any of those things, because none of them were true. I didn't think Harry was a jerk. I was glad that I had met him, and, most importantly, I didn't hate Harry. I couldn't scrape up enough negative emotions to say that I did; and I didn't think that I ever would. 

Smack!

The harsh noise rebounded around the empty waiting room. I slowly raised my hand up to my stinging cheek and then looked up at Zayn. My brain slowly proceeded that he had slapped me. As much as I wanted to yell at him and be angry for doing that, I couldn't find it in me. The physical pain felt good compared to the emotional pain I was in. 

"Sorry dude, but you were zoned out for 20 minutes and I couldn't get through to you." Zayn apologized then raced his hand through his hair. He only ever did that when he was worried or nervous. Which I had to believe he was both at the moment. "What happened in there, Lou?" I shook my head.

"I-I don't know..." I said still in shock. My voice didn't sound like my own. It sounded almost alien to me. So heartbroken and sad. "He w-woke up and just looked so confused. At first he didn't care that I was there, but after a second or two it seemed like he actually realized that I was in the same room as him. He started to freak out, and his...His breathing started to quicken. I rushed over to help but he just whimpered, and flinched away.... He started yelling at me to leave and that he didn't want to see me ever again. Then...Then he said that I was just like my father." 

"What? That doesn't make any sense. You haven't seen you're father since you were two. When you're parents split up." Sudden realiztion crossed his face and he looked up at me with sympathy. "Harry would've just been born around that time..." 

"Zayn, what does that have anything to do with anything?" I asked desperately trying to understand. Zayn's sympathy quickly turned to anger and he clenched his hands into fist.

"Why didn't you ever tell me that your father was an abusive jerk!? He's been hurting poor Harry for years!" He screamed at me. My eyes widened and I gasped in shocked. Zayn froze when he realized that I hadn't known that either. 

"What the hell do you mean that my father was abusing Harry!?" I screamed back louder and angrier. That jerk. That bastard. He was gonna pay and I was going to be the one to make him pay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh no! What do you guys think is gonna happen! Harry hates Louis, and Zayn just told Louis Harry's little secret! EVERYTHING IS FALLING APART! You didn't think this was gonna be a happy ending, did you? Haha, I'm just joking guys, but you never know. It could turn out to be an unhappy ending. Tell me what you think in the comments! I love to know what it is you guys are thinking! Here's the question: If you were Harry, would you hate Louis, or would you still love him? Now remember everything Harry has gone through and how his state of mind is. The best answer gets the dedication! I love you all, and I hope you guys have a great day!

~Abby <3