Chapter 21

Harry's POV

I abuptly stood up, knocking my chair back and jerking the table forward spilling all the drinks when I saw Steve. What on earth was that bastard doing here?! How dare he even think he had the right to show up in my fucking town. I knew I had snapped. I knew that I was now completely and utterly broken beyond repair. But, frankly, I just didn't give a damn. All I cared about was that Steve and Louis were standing in front of me. All I could feel was red hot rage. At this moment in time all that popped into my head was murder. Cold, blooded murder. 

"H-Harry-" Louis started but I interruppted him before he could get any further. 

"What the hell? What the bloody hell is THAT thing doing in here, Louis?" I harshly snapped at him, wildly gesturing to Steve. "Why on this fucking earth did you think that it would even possibly be OK for HIM to be here? Why the actual fuck are you with him!?" By now I was full on shouting at Louis. Everyone was staring at me, but I didn't care. Let them watch, let them enjoy the show. Gotta give them something to go home and talk about to their fucking little perfect families. 

"This isn't what it looks like!" Louis exclaimed desperately. Louis' blue eyes were darkened with worry and he even looked a little scared. 

SLAP

My hands slammed the table in front of me echoing around the dead silent Nandos. However, that didn't seem to last soon as I bellowed at him. "This isn't what it looks like?! Isn't what it looks like?! What the hell do you mean by 'This is what it looks like,' Tomlinson!? Because it sure as hell looks like your hanging out with your fucking inhuman, monster of a father!" 

My breathing was coming out rapidly and ragged. I was just so...so outraged! I just wanted to fucking punch something! Ha! I wanted to beat something until it was on the edge of life itself! I didn't want to beat just anything, though. Oh no. I wanted to beat Louis. I wanted to make him feel all the pain I went through. I wanted him to feel all the agony that I HAD to feel my entire life. Then we'd see who was laughing. Then we would fucking see who was stronger. I roughly pushed myself away from the wet table and slowly took a step towards Louis and Steve. As I took a step, Louis brought his left feet back as if he was going to run away but he stayed were he was. I took yet another step towards the boy and he nervously gulped when he saw the pure rage in my usually emotionless eyes.

"Harry, calm down. Think this through!" I heard Liam say with panick easily heard in his voice. I guess he finally got over his shock. It must be surprising, after all. Seeing the usually robotic boy completely lose it. Must be fucking hilarious.

I continue to walk towards Louis, and he just stays were he was. Big mistake. My hand clenched into a fist, and I fiercely swing it at Louis' tan face. Louis crys out in pain when my face connected with his eye and he quickly hunches over grabbing his eye. But I wasn't quite done yet.

"You asshole. You fucking asshole! I can't believe I fucking fell for it! I can't believe I actually thought you liked me back! How the fuck didn't I see this coming!? Why the hell didn't I?! Why?! Tell me why Louis!" I screamed in his face then abruptly stopped. I bit the inside of my lip while looking down at the ground. Slowly, I lifted my head back up towards him, now looking totally broken and defeated. After this I had no fight left in me. None at all. I took a shaky breath and croaked out one sentence. One very horrible sentence. "Why, why did I fall for you?"

Louis froze then looked up at me with wide eyes. His mouth was wide open as his quickened. Before he could answer, I quickly raced out of the diner. I needed to get out of there. I just couldn't stand it anymore. My anger had gone away and now all that was left was pain. A plethora of pain. I just couldn't handle the pain anymore. Louis showing up with Steve was the last straw. I needed to get away from the pain. I needed to get away from everything. For the first time in my life the pain was not comforting. It did nothing to calm my nerves. Nothing at all. I didn't like this pain at all. This pain was swallowing me whole. It was the type of pain that just surrounded you, and didn't let go until you had drown in it. It wouldn't give up until you were nothing. Until you were less then nothing. This was the type of pain that made people take lives. This was the type of pain that made people react. The most dangerous type of pain there was. 

So I ran. I ran down the sidewalk, I ran past neighborhoods. I ran across town to the city limits, and even there I ran some more. I wouldn't stop running until I left that god forsaken town behind. I would keep on going until I couldn't see it anymore. I would keep on going until there was no sign of it left. And I wouldn't go back. I was running. I was running away because that's what coward' do. I am a coward. A scardy cat coward and all I could do was run. But one thing was for sure: I was never going back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woohoo! How fun! Running away from home! Have you guys ever ran away from home? I haven't. Probably would die if I did. Living in a place with like snow for 70% of the year makes it pretty hard. Haha, I hope you guys liked the chapter! Please tell me what ya think! Please! Question: Would you run away? Or would you stay where you were and just advoid Louis? Tell me what ya think! Ok so this chapter is dedicated to Alyciaaa_1D because she helped me with my hw! THANK YOU SO MUUUUUUCH :D *MWAH* You got my first kiss! Feel special! Or weirded out! Either or is fine! Anywho, like i said before tell me what you think! I love you guys and have a great day

~Abby <3

OOOOH GUYS! There are two ways of ending this story! However, one makes it end like super soon and the other makes it go on longer. Which one do you want? The longer one or the shorter one?