Chapter 6

Harry's POV

Somehow, throughout the day I had managed to avoid everyone. However, it was a lot harder then I anticipated. It seemed both Liam and Louis were trying to get to me. I was terrified of them both. Liam because I was almost positive he was going to beat me up, and Louis because, well. I was scared of Louis because he was breaking me. I didn't want to be broken, who does? Once your broken it's impossible to be completely fixed. The cracks will always be there and everyone would be able to see i it which is a very bad thing. Everyone likes to play with the broken boy. I grabbed my backpack from my locker and quickly started down the hallway. I could see the doors to the outside then I could go home and not worry about hiding from anyone. I was almost there. 15 feet...10 feet....5 feet....

"Harry!" someone yelled.

Shit.

I froze then, taking a deep breath, I turned around to come face to face with Liam. He was looking me up and down with curious eyes then smiled warmingly. 

"I finally found you! You're really hard to catch, ya know that?" Liam laughed then continued on, "Where did you go yesterday? You weren't in your last two classes." My eyes widened and I looked at him shocked and slightly scared. How did he know I wasn't in my classes? Would he ask questions about yesterday? 

"H-how did you k-know...?" I trailed off when he started laughing again. What was so funny?! What was so funny about stalking someone so that you could probably beat them up! I didn't find it humorous at all! 

"I saw you in class today, Harry. Don't look so freaked out!" Liam shrugged while racing a hand through his hair. 

"What, w-we're in the same class?" I asked confused. I didn't remember him being there-wait a second. Yeah, he was right. He was in the class with me. I was too focused on staying away from them that I didn't notice he was in my class. In hindsight, that probably didn't help with staying away from him but it doesn't matter now. Liam nodded happily.

"Yupp! Anywho, I was wondering if you wanted to start the tutoring now. We were suppose to do it yesterday, but, you know, you disappeared." He asked me with a small smile. Oh yeah, Mr. S wanted Liam to tutor me in math. That's not good. 

"Yeah, s-sure," I mumbled looking at the ground nervously. Hopefully Liam will want to do it in a public place. That way, he most likely wouldn't beat me up. Too hard.

"Great! Let's do it at my house!" Liam clapped his hands together and led me out the doors. Crap, crap, crap, crap. We were going to his house. He would be able to hit me as long and as hard as he wanted to. I could feel my breathing start to quicken as my heart rate raced also. "Harry? Harry! Are you alright?!"

"Y-yeah, of c-course..." I chewed the inside of my cheek as I looked up at his concerned eyes. He was probably only worried because it would be no fun if I passed out before he even got the chance to start.

"If your sure..." He slowly said. I could tell that he didn't really believe me but at least he didn't press me to tell him the truth. For that, I was grateful, you don't tell your bully that you are afraid that they are gonna pummel you into a pulp. However, the small shred of gratefulness didn't count for much. Why would it? I could practically feel his fists pounding into my face and the harsh words echoing through my head.  "Well, we're here." 

I looked up to see a giant fancy looking house. It was quite nice with the cobblestone and brown siding blending together to make it look historical yet modern at the same time. Liam opened the door and let me in. Looking around I discovered that, on the inside, it was a lot more modern looking. Which isn't surprising, no one wants to live in a house that was from the 1500's. When we passed the living room, Liam brought me into a room to the left of the hallway and he told me to put my backpack by the table. We were in, what I assumed to be, the dining room. In the middle there was a nice dark brown table with six chairs around it. To the right there was another door that presumably went into the kitchen. To the left however was a cabinet displaying his mum's nice china.