Ten

Jisung and Changbin were walking together for school the following day and this time Jisung decided not to run. He wanted to get used to the stares of others. And although it seemed terrifying at first, he had Changbin by his side. Changbin wanted to pick the younger up and enjoy seeing Jisung as the first person to greet him. When he met with Jisung he was quiet and rubbing sleep from his eyes.

"Awe is my Sung still sleepy?" Changbin greeted as Jisung shut the gate to his house.

"Mhmm.. Staying up all night talking to you has repercussions too ya know." Jisung mumbled hugging the older taking in his scent.

"Mhmm... Warm..."

"Well I'd love to cuddle all day but we have classes to attend." Changbin bluntly put it making Jisung pout.

"Stupid classes..." Jisung said pulling away and walking in the direction of the school.

"It's okay Sung. I'm here." Changbin held Jisungs hand tightly as he leaned in pressing a soft kiss to the youngers cheek. This cause Jisung to slightly malfunction as his face flushed red. He wasn't used to affection like this but hw also was slowly becoming addicted to it.

"Binnie..." Jisung whined touching his cheeks.

"Holy crap you are adorable. I love seen you flustered Sung." Changbin giggled, and continued talking about random things. Every so often Jiaung would be quiet and then he would talk about some things as well. He just enjoyed being in the presence of another person. His boyfriend at that as they entered the building together. When they walked into the common room all eyes were on them. Jisung froze, as Changbin stood beside him. With one more reassuring look, Changbin released Jisungs hand and snaked his arm around his waist pulling the younger in proceeding to nagivate themselves through the area. They met up with Chan, Hyunjin amd Seungmin who sere sitting in their usual spot u der the stairs.

"Hey Jisung! Hey Changbin!" Hyunjin smiled wrapping his arms around Seungmin who tried squirming away from the older. Huffing then finally giving up.

"Hey guys. How was school yesterday?"

Changbin sat down pulling Jisung onto his lap and made him comfortable with a protected feeling. He didn't care for the gazes but he knew Jisung did who kept wuiet.

"You ditched us!"

"So?"

"So? Spill it!" Hyunjin was hyped up wanting to hear the details of the excursion Changbin and Jisung had.

"Nothing to say. Me holding him sums up with happened." Changbin sassed. Jisung jumped, eyeing his now boyfriend who seemed weird.

"Binnie..." Jisung quietly whined. Changbin kissed Jisungs cheek again, making the younger instantly forget what he was going to say.

"Oh my god! I've never seen Jisung so flustered and I haven't seen Changbin this affectionate with anyone in awhile-"

Felix, another australian male said approaching the group with another male. Jisung questioned who both of them were but couldn't really pinpoint them.

"Felix! When did you get back?" Chan jumped excitedly and gave the younger a hug. Jisung found it cute how his cousin seemed to have a 180 change in mood. Chan was never a morning person but the moment he saw the other male he was awake and fully functioning.

"I got back Saturday, and was jet lagged so I skipped monday." Felix said happily hugging Chan tightly.

"So whose this?" Felix questioned looking at Jisung who was wrapped in Changbins arms. Jisung swallowed thickly as if he felt like he was being judged by the smaller purple haired male.

"Felix this is Jisung, my boyfriend... He's rather quiet and shy. Don't glare at him." Changbin said protecting his boyfriend.

"Ooh... You finally settled down? Im glad. It just means you've mo-"

"Okay knock it off..." Changbin and Chan said at the same time.

"So Jisung how old are you?" Felix eyed Jisung again as he took a seat by Chan who wrapped his arms over his shoulder.

"17..." Jisung timidly spoke, looking down trying to hide from the new face. Changbin chuckled nudging his face in the crook of Jisungs neck littering soft kisses against the neck veins.

"Oooh same with me... What day?" Felix spoke chipperly. Jisung was supressing the erge to let a small breathy moan out from Changbin placing kisses on him and rubbing his thighs.

"September 14th..."

"What! A day before me! My twin!!!" Felix jumped quickly pulling Jisung from Changbins odd intentions jumping excitedly. This made Jisung lightly smile and let a giggle out excitedly knowing someone is close in age. The atmosphere changed ever so slightly when everyone got a glimpse of Jisung briefly laughing.

Smiles and giggles were heard in the corner under the stairs and both Changbin and Chan looked at the two boys with a happy content smile.

Felix continued rambling to Jisung about all sorts of things for the remainder of the morning break before classes and even offered to walk with Jisung to first class when he found out that had the same first period.

A friendship was born that day.