Sixty Two

Jisungs body ached as he trudged through the cafe to meet with Minho and Chan.

Simple thoughts played.

Damn Changbin... Stupid hyung...

Mumbling under his breath as he carefully sat. He didn't expect even after two days that he would still be achey.

Fucking hyung. I'll kill you.

Jisung continued mumbling.

"Hey Jisung?" Chan happily chirped as he watched the younger struggling then letting out a mini chuckle.

"Why were you limping Jisung-ah? Have too much fun?" Chan teased, earning a deadly glare from the younger whose facial expression looked like he was ready to kill. Of course this is what it would look like? What else would limping imply?

"Shut it... I didn't think I'd be in so much pain after two days."

"So its true? Changbin and you?"

"Hyung!" Jisung groaned out, his face glowing deep read, his ears burned from the embarassment. Regreting his choices, ever so slightly. Chan put his hands up in surrender. How would he even explain this. It looked as bad as heade it sound.

Minho rubbed the youngers back gently, knowing full well how much this moment probably meant. It meant many things, but that didn't mean you didn't wake up the next day happy go lucky. Your first time always is the worst wake up call. You move once and it aches.

"Chan, don't tell me you don't remember your first time bottoming? I recall it clearly you whined for almost a week." Minho defended the younger teasing his partner.

"Yah! You bottom sometimes too you jerk!" Chan fought back sticking his tongue out.

"You two are so dumb." Jisung retorted, leaning his head against the table. Allowing his head to hit the table with a soft thunk.

How stupid are they. Perverts.

"It had nothing to do with that you damn sick perverts." Jisung sighed heavily finally lifting his head up and propping it with his arms that were also weak.

"If it wasn't that? What was it?"

"Fuck, you two Hyungs are so dumb, I lost braincells. Changbin took me to the gym and had me partake in his workout sessions. How the fuck is that enjoyable putting your body through that pain?" Jisung complained, letting his memory go back to how Changbin practically dragged him to the gym. The weights were what killed him. It wasn't the jogging of laps, it was the squats and bench presses, the leg raises and planks that did it.

I'll kill him. I swear it.

The two older finally looked at Jisung in shock realising how innocent his oain really was and instantly broke out into annoying laughter. It killed Jisungs eardrums covering his ears.

"Really Sung? You joined him for his workout?"

"Not willingly. I was dragged to the gym."

"Fuck you poor soul. Even Chan has difficulties keeping up with him and hes used to it. Changbins a machine." Minho said between breaths.

"Clearly." Jisung groaned moving his legs just abit feeling the dull ache. "Fuck."

Chan and Minho finally came down from their opitomy of laughter over the irony of Jisungs situation. It seriously looked like to any insane individual that he had done the deed. And that wasn't even the case, yet Jisung was stuck with two idiotic hyungs who had the mindsets of two worms.

It was the best comeback in Jisungs mind. They had no brains to even ask why he was limping, just the fact they went I to the gutter.

"Okay, okay. So Changbin took you to workout, isn't that a good thing? Did you,yourself say you wanted to vmbe healthier?"