Twenty

Changbin wasn't too impressed when he found out he was rooming with another person, a foreigner no less. At least thats what changbin was told, the male was studying abroad for a few years before coming here. Would the guy even know Korean? Changbin was just coming back from down the hall with his last box of stuff. Pulling his own keycard out and letting it chime before entering. His first thing he noticed was a new pair of Adidas hightops at the enterance. Then he noticed the other door shut and that the washroom light was on. He rolled his eyes, figuring his new room mate was here.

Tossing his stuff onto the nightstand he sighed stretching his neck and shoulders out from being stiff. He could hear the shuffling in the other room and a muffled voice that sound familiar to him but he couldn't place from where. It got louder as they entered the common area of the room. It struck something in Changbin. He know that voice anywhere. There was no doubt about but he tried shaking it off. It wasn't him. He hadn't seen that guy in years, what makes him think he would see him now of all times. It was useless for Changbin to lose hope that one day he would meet Jisung again. He still felt off about how the way things ended and he even tried dating other guys, but it wasn't the same. They weren't Jisung.

He dragged himself out of the bedroom to go greet his new room mate when he paused again.

I don't know yet. I haven't met them. They are in their room I think." Jisung replied as he looked to see the other room was now slightly ajar instead of wide open. He was curious who his roommate was.

"Look, Aunty Casey I got to go. I wanna tour the campus. Love you bye!" The males voice was deeper, more filled out then what it used to be, but still had that sound Changbin could register from anywhere. He stood wide eyed and frozen at the thought as he saw the male turn. His hair was blue, his cheeks slimmed down, taller and added a little more build to him.

"Fuck..." Jisung swore out loud, causeing Changbins own heart to have a frenzy. Jumping out of his chest. Changbin had no idea what to say or do.

He was still thinking it was fake. Maybe it was a different guy, but everything to him screamed Jisung.

"Sorry... I wasn't expecting you to be-" Jisung went to finish his sentance as he looked at the unknown figure.

Was this real? Was it fake? Changbin stumbled back as his eyes was playing tricks on him. He swore they were.

Here of all places? If couldn't have been. The eyes, the cheeks, his stature all screamed one name. The phone the male was holding dropped. But it didn't phase the two who stood staring at eachother.

"Jisung..."

"Changbin..." They both said eachothers names simultaneously. It broke their trance on eachother. Jisung quickly bolted faster then he thought he could go but Changbin was ever so slightly faster grabbing the youngers arm twisting him to look at him.

"Don't run! Please... Not again..." Changbin whispered out. It cause Jisung to freeze hearing how low and quiet his voice got. It was a melodic sound, yet it wasn't.

"Let go. You aren't suppose to be here!"  Jisung squirmed away again, but Changbin pulled him closer. He didn't want to let the younger go again. He missed his chance three years ago, he wasn't missing it now. Especially if fate brought them like this in a room at the same university.

"Changbin... I will hit you if you don't let go!" Jisung growled, clearly frustrated and in distressed.

"I will let go but don't run." Changbin tried meeting in the middle between the two dilemas. He know Jisung was gonna try springting he know that all too well from the first few times hes encountered the younger. He hesitantly let go of the youngers arm. Allowing some breathing space as Jisung stumbled back. It alarmed Changbin as he was going to run into the table if he kept walking backwards, so he pulled the younger toward himself, causing a domino effect for the both of them tk stumble and fall onto the floor. Changbin hit his head against the wooden floor, letting a small groan out. It was like deja vu all over again for the two of them.

"Changbin! Are you okay?"

"I'm fine... Its fine... Nothing I can't handle." Changbin finally mumbled out. Jisung was straddling his waist as he sat up feeling the younger press against him more. Jisungs hands craddling the olders head looking for any signs of distressed. Changbin lightly chuckled. He was still the same guy. He gripped the youngers waist.

"Please don't run again. And don't think us falling was your fault either." Changbin hesitantly let go of the youngers waist leaning on his hands instead. He admired the blue haired male who was sitting in front of him. It was like he was dazed.

"Jisung..."

"Mhm..." He continued looking to the eyes of the one who left him. It slowly sinking in that Changbin didn't want to think og it anymore. He shouldn't for the younger to stay.

"Can you get off me... Please..."Changbin questioned turning his head away. Don't get sucked in Changbin iymt wasn't worth it anymore.

Jisung finally realised their awkward sitting and scrambled to his feet, letting Changbin up before he ran for his bedroom.

Well at least it wasn't out the door...

Changbin sighed going to his. He wasn't sure what to make of the awkwardness. It frankly confused him.

I thought that they said his room mate was a foreigner. Then it clicked that he clearly hadn't been back to Korea since leaving from the sounds of it. He laughed at himself knowing that was why he probably could never find the younger, plus Casey moved from her old place, changbin didn't have her number either but he was also busy keeping up with his scholarships. Thats when he looked at the time and realised he had an hour till basketball training. He grabbed his duffle, making a hasty exit but not without taking one more glance to Jisungs room.

This could get interesting...