Thirty Seven

A/N - TW...

Hey beautiful Soulies. I have some good news although it can be triggering.

As most readers know, I suffer from depression and with depression comes urges. Very hard urges to break. I just wanted to update you guys. On Oct 3 of 2020, I booked an appointment two geg two very special tattoos done. (See the book Behind Smiles) along with these quotes I swore 2 things. Oct 16th, 2020 I had two tattoo quotes done on my wrists.

1- I swore to myself I would NEVER SELF HARM (CUT). Thats a big promise to one self because its such a hard urge and habit to break. Its like you become addicted and damn this last year has been hard.

2- I promised I would write and help support those who have those same mental health issues. I wanted to be their support and I only hope to have been doing a good job.

But it is NOW 2021... OCT 3 HAS PASSED AND OCT 16TH IS around the corner.

This means... I have officially been 1 WHOLE YEAR CLEAN of self harming. Its such a huge accomplishment and I wanted to share it. Because I always said to myself for a long time. No one would care, no one would notice the scars.

So thank you all my Soulies, for helping me. I hope I can continue to help you guys as well. If you need to talk I am here. I will listen and try my best to give advice if I can.

Love you all Soulies.

Anyways let us enjoy the new chapter.

☆ミ ☆彡

Jisung could feel his heart racing. Pounding against his ribcage, he could feel the blood throbbing in his head, as he began to realise he was becoming anxious. He was with Changbin getting looks and even tried pulling his hand away, though Changbin held tighter.

"Its okay Sung. Just breathe." Changbin whispered into the youngers ears. This was usual. Changbin never minded being watched. That's how its been his whole life nearly. Jisung too but it became a fear, social anxiety. However with Changbin, that all seemed to filter away. His soothing words helped the younger calm down. Changbins thumb rubbing his thumb in circular motions. The gentle gazes that would come his way from the older made Jisungs heart swell and boost with a little confidence. He hid his face again like he used to when they were younger, shyly grinning under his sweater.

They walked into their class together and saw Seo-Joon already there with a sour look. He wasn't looking that them though he was gritting his teeth staring out in the distance towards the window. Jisung ceased up, scared already as to what could happen.

"He won't touch you. I promise Sung."

"Binnie-Hyung..."

"You cam sit on my right side. I won't let him ever touch you again. I promise love." Changbin whispered kissing the younger's forehead. Which seemed to have gotten the attention of Seo-Joon as he glared at the two. Jisung swallowed thickly allowing Changbin to pull him to their seats. Since they were still doing group projects it was the three of them only.

Jisung just wanted the day to be over. He wanted to go to the music room or at least to the painting wings. Anything that didn't involve actually being in a class room with people who could be judging. He could hear those whispers.

Changbin dating the Han Jisung?

He isn't worth it.