Before the Storm

WARNING: Self-Harm

"Colt it wasn't that funny," Asher my bleed trying to hold back a smile. I continued to laugh, clutching my side as I crinkeled my eyes. "but...you...movie..spit..vagina...HAHAHA," I said laughing ever hare now. Oh it was so funny let me tell you, me and Asher were watching Nemo, dory And marlin were in the whale, Asher was drinking his coke and I had said, "Geeze, you'd think their jf they thought they were gonna die, he'd get in that vagina a,ready," causing Asher to spit out his drink by shock and humor.

"Colttttt," he whined, pouting, I tried to control my laughter, "ooh-ohh-k-Kay, sorry ashy," I managed between laughs as I kissed his cheek, letting my lips linger, then I flicked my tounge. His cheeks reddened and so did my face, where the hell did that come from?! He cleared his throat awkwardly, I scratched my neck awkwardly. "I'll be back," he mumbled before storming out of the room and into the connected bathroom.

I sighed, running a hand through my hair, why did I do that? I'm so stupid, he probably thin,s I'm a sick basta-wait. He kissed my cheek earlie?

'yeah but he didnt fucking lick your cheek'

Oh hell, my palms were clamy and sweaty and my heart was beating at least 85 miles an hour, where as my stomach felt like a butterfly farm. You now what? Screw butterflies, There's a zoo in my stomach.

I'm so co fused, why did he flip out cause I kissed ins cheek, yet he did it to me earlier. I sighed, I need to talk to him. I stood up slowly and made my way over to the closed bathroom door, I knocked quietly, "Ash, I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that, I have no idea where it came from," I said sighing.

I heard nothing, I sighed and leaned my head against the door, "Ash," I whispered, tears were starting to prickle my eyes, but I didn't care that I was being a baby, ash probably hates me now. "Ash," I whispered pathetically,m,y voice clearly cracking. God, I am such a wuss, a baby, drama queen.

I heard the door unlock and before I could pull back the door flew open and I dfell into his chest. I let out an 'oof', Asher thankfully caught me, I felt ,y eyes widen when I realized that our chests and fronts were completely glued to each other, I felt his heart bet quicken and breath hitch.

Just like mine was.

He couldn't possible feel the same way, could he? No, Colton your so stupid. Why would I even have the deceny to think that?! He's your damn brother, he'd be so disgusted if he found out I was gay, not to mention completely in fucking love with him.

I felt his warm hand caress my cheek resulting in sparks and pleAsure to roam throughout my body. Courage bubbled up in me as I drew my hand up to my cheek, lacing my fingers with his. Sparks and heart drifted through my body, I stared into those beautiful green-blue eyes that you couldn't help but be captivated by.

I leaned my head in closer so that our foreheads were pressed together, sending another wave of pleasure through my body.

Is this really happening?

I was squealing interanlly, I was having a moment with the guy I am hoplessly in love with. I contcinued to stare into his eyes until he leanied in slightly, our lips were now cenemteres away from each others. this was it. I was finally going to feel his lips that so many other lucky girls have already experienced. I would if a,ky get to feel what it's like to kiss the love of my life.

I moved slightly so that if either one of us moved our lips would touch. I grinned like the Cheshire Cat, but then I felt all trace o f warmth and sparks leave, I was cold. My fingers no longer felt on fire and the zoo in my stomach was gone. "I-I'm not gay," Asher breathed in disbelief before brushing past me , leaving me alone.